10 August Progress

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by Tiy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Frodew

Frodew Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Erm, what?

NovastarX and K00L like this.
  2. Vladplaya

Vladplaya Cosmic Narwhal

WoW, that was very impressive, and I pretty hard to impress person. Props to the devs, looks like a lot of hard work and passion is going into creating this game.

Only one minute problem that I have, is that long monsters look very silly when half of their body is flowing in the air, while another is standing on one or two blocks. I wonder if they can make them angled so all of their feet would be touching the ground.

Here is little picture to show what I am talking about:
    [​IMG]

I saw monsters do that in videos before, and it always bothered me because it doesn't look right, and watching that clip there were two parts where monsters doing the same thing and I finally figured I say something about it.

3. imrevned

imrevned Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What do you have in mind exactly? More stuff like environmental hazards, such as dying from the cold and the toxic water (at least there is toxic water, iirc)?

tassina likes this.
  4. Brenden8r

Brenden8r Void-Bound Voyager

Oh my actual god, that video actually stunned me! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL worlds!

Axe Garian and tassina like this.
  5. Stuff like that, for example some Toxic Deep Ocean planet biome, with floating islands near the atmosphere, that would be one example of one unique Biome.

6. deadncrazy

deadncrazy Void-Bound Voyager

Ohhhh look at all those beautiful backgrounds and vegetation varieties..... reminds me what I'm going to do when I get my hands on this game......
    besides crying.... sooo much crying :laugh::cry:

tassina likes this.
  7. Skrapers

Skrapers Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Heh heh heh... Brain trees... A zombies paradise. I so wanna find a planet like that, and build there. Just from the idea that I'm cutting down intelligent trees to make tinder. Mwah hah hah hah.

8. BrenSage

BrenSage Pangalactic Porcupine

The video was very cool. Keep up the good work!

Axe Garian likes this.
  9. cwolf042

cwolf042 Pangalactic Porcupine

Saw the Desert world and biome...

AND I AM A DESERT CREATURE!

10. wraithbone

wraithbone Pangalactic Porcupine

So...many...biomes ^_^

11. LastHazzerd

LastHazzerd Title Not Found

"Think pokemon moves."

Gladly. In fact, i was hoping for something like that since the idea of wild monster taming was mentioned.

12. cecil1994

cecil1994 Star Wrangler

This is astonishingly pretty and diverse. Great job to you guys.

But, where's Gallifrey? You know, the lush orange...

13. OmegaMan

OmegaMan Void-Bound Voyager

Compared to a massive studio game like, Skyrim, let's say, this playable terrain could be viewed as "simple." And yet, looking through the possible worlds showcased in the posted video, with the variety, and the differing perspectives, etc, you guys have made this game....enchanting. It's really magnificent what you've done already, and I honestly can't remember the last time I was this excited to play a game. Bravo, well done, A+.

Axe Garian, K00L and Jayson like this.
  14. imrevned

imrevned Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Either type:
    [​IMG] or click the icon of an image on the bar that is in the respond box. Just hover over each icon and you can read what they're for :)

15. Jayson

Jayson Big Damn Hero

69 comments moments ago.. teehee. but oh my god this game. want. want so hard.

16. nekisaur

nekisaur Void-Bound Voyager

A brain biome.... abosolutely BRILLIANT i mean you never ever get the same thing... its sooo...

[​IMG]

17. Altaeon

Altaeon Void-Bound Voyager

Well I'm pretty sure the instances where it showed only water and icebergs were probably water worlds.

Axe Garian, K00L and tassina like this.
  18. darkparadise

darkparadise Big Damn Hero

OMG so much stuff in this video!!!!
    **overload**
    Glitch rebooting...

19. Autzome

Autzome Black Hole Surfer

that is all kinds of awesome! i mean.. eyeball trees?! just so awesome.

20. Chibi

Chibi Pangalactic Porcupine

Starbound.. my one TRUE love. Let me serenade thee...

Baku Vicen, K00L, tassina and 2 others like this.