1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue [1.4 Unstable] Seafloor Dungeons Not Spawning???

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Rat-Thing, May 26, 2019.

1. Rat-Thing

Rat-Thing Phantasmal Quasar

For some reason, I haven't found a single dungeon- no cities, ruins not even any microdungeons on an Ocean planet's seafloor. But according to my .log, they're being placed correctly. Surface Ocean biomes seem to be mostly unaffected- I've found Hylotl huts and bounty checkpoints, but the Ocean floor itself is just about barren.

Is this a testing thing, or is it unintended? Is it just me?

EDIT: Arctic planets seem to be affected too. Toxic planets are unaffected though.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  2. DarkDesuu

DarkDesuu Void-Bound Voyager

I was on like 15 ocean biome planets. Only barren. Even coords from reddit/steam that showed Hylotl cities etc. were useless. Though on one planet there were Hylotl civilzation but it was on desert one on ground. If you struggle with main quest then use /admin on chat and spawn Key Objects like Vintage Library Poster then use /admin to turn gm mode off. But i am sure something glitched with spawning cities/ruins etc under water.

3. Max17

Max17 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The latest beta deployment has apparently fixed the Hylotl dungeons not spawning in ocean biomes. I have yet to test it myself though. (Beta 12)