1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

1.3 Multiplayer Bugs

Discussion in 'Support' started by Babybarez, May 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Babybarez

Babybarez Void-Bound Voyager

So, I didn't see a megathread or anything, and I noticed a couple things I figured I might as well post here. Hopefully ConcernedApe sees these and can figure out why they're occurring.

Throwing this out there in case it matters, I'm hosting and my boyfriend is playing over LAN. It's just the two of us.

The first thing I noticed is sometimes I hear sounds from him doing things (walking, swinging his sword, opening doors, etc) without being on the same part of the map as him. Whatever, I brushed it off and ignored it.

Shortly into starting to play, he tried using bombs in the mines. He noticed that if he walked out of the damage radius, the bombs would glitch and wouldn't go off. So long as he's within the damage radius they do explode and do damage to him and surrounding things.

However, I just noticed the strangest bug thus far. I could hear him swinging his sword while he was in the mine, didn't think anything of it. I had just been cutting down trees on the farm when I noticed the grass move. It was night so it was pretty dark outside. Few seconds later the grass just disappears. Somehow he was cutting grass with his swords while he was in the mines.

I guess my main concern is once I get animals, will it be possible for him to accidentally hit one with his sword while he's fighting in the mines?

Edit: I have been turning in bundles at the community center. Boyfriend is unable to turn pages while in his inventory shortcut to the bundles, and doesn't see bundles as "completed" (the open flower-type image when you finish one). He can open a bundle I completed and sees absolutely nothing turned in for them.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    • RedstonekPL

RedstonekPL Space Hobo

when you have a lot of emotes that it goes to the next row, the text box don't do another row and emotes are cut off

• parabolic paradise

parabolic paradise Subatomic Cosmonaut

The megathread is a sticky in the Support forum.

• Babybarez

Babybarez Void-Bound Voyager

Ahh, tyty. Don't usually come onto the forums. Will head over there.