1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

1.2 Update Disaster

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Grimmy0011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Grimmy0011

Grimmy0011 Void-Bound Voyager

Just wow.

So with the 1.2 update, my save file is just completely screwed.

Game takes longer to start, loading takes longer, graphical glitches, lag spikes non stop, input lag, secondary use of weapons doesn't work anymore, crashes, freezes, the game getting stuck for a minute for no reason then continues, items vanishing and now, my save don't work. My character is once again gone.

I am really trying to like this game, I really am but when stuff like this keeps happening?

Seriously, just stop updating game and making it worse every single time. The forums are now full of complaints about Update 1.2. Did you even test this update before shitting out on Steam?

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

First of all please stay calm. I can assure that they're testing it before and for me i do not encounter any of these issues you're talking about.
    What are your specs? Are you using any mods?

Also which video settings are you using in the driver settings of your video card? If vsync is enabled also enable triple buffering. It will greatly reduce input lag.

~ Iris ~