游戏的一些建议(Some Suggestions of the game)

Discussion in 'Other' started by come from china, Jan 5, 2014.

1. come from china

come from china Space Hobo

希望能够给普通怪物增加一些掉落物品,(Add some loot or material in ordinary monsters)
    而且在不同的生态里,怪物的战利品是不同的。(And in different ecological ,monster booty is different)

希望给星球增加人造卫星,(Increase the satellites ,)
    人造卫星可以由玩家或者土著居民来制作,(satellite can be made by the players or indigenous people,)
    人造卫星的种类:(The types of artificial satellites)
    第1种,传送类,用于星球之间的直接传送。( 1 , transfer , Used for direct transfer between the planet.)
    第2种,防御类,对卫星所在的星球进行保护,飞船到达的时候会验证密码,如果密码错误,则不允许降落星球,但是,玩家可以通过毁灭卫星,然后再降落星球,当然,卫星也会反击。
    ( 2 ,Defense ,protect the planet ,the ship arrived will verify password,if the wrong password,players must not landing planet.but ,player can by destroying satellites and then landing planet,of course,the satellite will fight back)

希望增加一个记事本,用来记录一些重要的星球坐标,并能添加备注。
    (Add a notepad.Used to record some important star coordinates and be able to add notes)

希望玩家可以制作一个建筑物护盾,效果:激活时,半径1000范围内的地形不可以破坏。
    (Player can make aConstruction shield.effect :Can't damage radius of 1000 within the scope of the terrain when activate.)

2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Sorry this forum is English Only.
    [No need for the Chinese Text - English Translations it self are fine, As they make sense as it is]

Not to mention it should be placed in the suggestions section.

Serenity likes this.
  3. Golzhul

Golzhul Space Spelunker

"monster booty"

:badpokerface:

Anyway, not really getting your point so yeah, obligatory I dun geddit post here.

4. Man I'm sorry but this forum is English only, PLEASE AT LEAST provide a translation that makes sense otherwise there's no way we will be able to understand you.
    I wonder how would people feel if I started typing in Polish... Tak, do was mowie moi forumowi przyjaciele! Om nom nom nom :D

Pyrolun likes this.
  5. Balmer

Balmer Big Damn Hero

Itsss ssstill okay for Floran to possst in hisss language, right?h Ssstab ssstab ssstab.

6. Get lost, plant!
    =)

Serenity and Balmer like this.
  7. Radon Bust

Radon Bust Master Chief

I guess the OP sort of makes sense, but it sounds like it was translated with Google Translate or something. I do agree with most of the suggestions, though.

8. Squiver

Squiver Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Maybe he typed in Chinese first so that if someone was better capable of translating what he said they would be free to. Not saying it isn't against the rules but it makes sense. I understand all of his suggestions, and I agree with them.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, he's suggested:

1) Make it so that monsters drop useful loot, and the loot that they drop depends on the biome in which the monster is found.

2) He suggests satellites that can be crafted by the player, or erected by NPC's on the planet as per procedural generation. The satellites will act as planetary gatekeepers, attacking anyone who does not provide a correct password, for instance. The satellites would also be killable.

3) He suggests player-crafted force fields that can be placed as structures.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  9. Seahorses

Seahorses Big Damn Hero

Don't worry Chinese comrade, pretty soon someone from your country will develop a bootleg copy of Starbound and you won't have to listen to us silly English speaking folk complain about anything.