1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP ✠ - Planets/Biomes/Items/Blocks/Crops - WIP NAME ✠

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by XRockyz, Nov 17, 2014.

?

WANT TO SUPPORT THIS MOD?! (SUPPORT WITH A COMMENT OR ANSWER)

1. YES

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. LOOKS PROMISING!

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. XRockyz

XRockyz Space Hobo

Starbound Has Just Got A Whole Lot Better! "SUPPORT"
    "
    PLANETS / BIOMES / ITEMS / BLOCKS / CROPS / DUNGEONS / CRASHED CARGO / SPIDER INFESTED LANDS! "

- THIS MOD IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: XROCKYZ -

" A SOLO-WORK-IN-PROGRESS MOD"

Welcome to a WHOLE New World! -
    Planning / Thoughts and a whole lot of time went into making this Mod possible! -
    Today, I bring you a WIP - Mod - this is something that appeared in my mind, it was a thought and really helped me out when I was thinking of what Starbound was lacking... and then it hit me! It wasn't really lacking much, not as much as I had first thought. This Mod may remind you of other Mods, it may feel like I've taken a few ideas and added them to my own mod without permission? Not at all. I'm actually retracing my planned mod features, I'm also working very hard on the new system I have for this mod. It has taken me several months to get it to this point, where I can share it with you. Not the full-product, but I can share this: Change-log , Updates , Blog on Development Of This Mod , Comments - and can also share what is PLANNED and what is NOT PLANNED . . .

The Progress Stages - Whether you're interested a this point, it is entirely your decision to follow the progress on this Mod. Follow This Thread - and receive all the News & Updates on the brand'new features coming soon! - Starbound as today, it feels special, and we have had some great updates over the past few months. What I wanted to achieve? It's a whole lot more than expected by the community. The Modding Community always put 100% Effort into their Mods, and they always want to reach satisfaction with themselves and with each other. The Community is the PRIDE for me. I take pride in them, and hopefully, they can take pride in me. This Mod was designed for the community! This Mod wouldn't be here without the community! Starbound, you've inspired me...

-
    The Q&A For The Mod Discussion - I'm sorry, but I would be fool not to do this. This Q&A is needed for Both! Me & Community.

"Do you always work on this Mod, and if not, when do you actually work on this Mod?"
    - Very good question, I'd be a fool not to answer with modesty in mind. I plan on adding more and more onto this Mod as time goes on. I would give you a specific schedule for my time on this project, but sadly, I don't have the time to answer. :p

"What Inspired You To Make Such A Mod?"
    - These Questions are one of the reasons why I was inspired to make this mod. The other reason being; Starbound Community!

"The way you've described this mod, don't you think you are kind of being a little too promising with us?"
    Depends how you look at it, I don't really it as that. I see it more a stretch goal to the work that must go into this project. I do not plan on abandoning this Mod at any point in time. I'll always be checking back on it, and always trying my best to update it.

"Is there anything that may get in the way of the progress for this Mod?"
    - Sadly, or, happily, whatever! There will always be something in the way of Work To Be Done. Anyone who has attempted at making a Mod for game, or even just making a game in general; it takes time and effort, and it also relies on the Developer.

"Release Date? I'm Dying For a Release Date!"
    - Doesn't sound like a question to me. Heck, I'll answer it before you write the same comment in my Spam-Mail . Okay, here we go! - There will not be an Official Release Date until I've managed to get the Mod to the Stage I'm satisfied with. This does not rule out a possible early release though! - And I can assure you that you will be seeing a lot of information in each Changelog!

"How much content do you plan on adding to such a Mod?"

- These questions are getting better and better! - I don't really know the exact amount looking into it. I do, though, however, know a lot more on what is going to be added in the meantime... here's a little teaser for you: + 35 New Biomes - + 65 New Blocks - + 80 New Items / Armours / Weapons / Objects - + 25 New Crops - 5 New Crop Groups - + Polished Graphics (Custom) - +1 New Race - + 2 New Dungeons (Perhaps) - + 2 New Cave-like structures underground (Likely to happen) - + 10 New Tree Types (Maybe)

"Answering those questions, I feel quite refreshed. I may just have to quench my thirst for a little. Heck, I might even just sit here and write more and more information on this Mod. Yeah, I actually will do that." How are you reading what I am thinking?!

:redpanda: ::THIS MOD INCLUDES:: :raccoon:
    + 35 New Biomes
    + 65 New Blocks
    + 80 New Items (Armours / Items / Weapons / Clothing)
    + 25 New Crops
    + 5 New Crop Groups
    + Polished Graphics (Custom)
    + 1 New Race (TBA)
    + 2 New Dungeons
    + 2 New Cave-Like Structures (Underground)
    + 10 New Tree Types

::Information::
    "Probably wondering what is Delving inside these features?"

:: CROPS ::
    Cucumber Seeds, Snow Crystal Seeds, Magic Beans, Coffee Beans, Salt Sticks, Candy Canes, Christmas Trees, Oak Tree Seeds, Blueberry Seeds, Raspberry Seeds, Apple Seeds, Rainbow Mushroom Seeds, Toxic Seeds, Trickled Seeds, Fiery Plants, Junk Seeds, Rescued Med Pack Seeds, Plant-like Bed Seeds, Plum Seeds, Coconut Growth, Seaweed Seeds, Dying Plant Seeds, Burnt Seeds (Fuel) - Lemon Seeds, Orange Pips (Seeds) - Rainbow Seeds, Seeds Of Luck, Gravel Seeds, Potato Stalks, Sweetcorn Seeds, Snowflake Seeds, Frost-Bite Seeds, Shivering Daises, Volcanic Mushrooms, Fiery Chilli, Done.

:: BLOCKS ::
    (TBA)

:: ITEMS ::
    (TBA)

:: BIOMES ::
    (WORK IN PROGRESS)
    Junk-Yard, Acidic Ruins, Molten Lands, Frost-Bite Towns, Land Of Cheer, Christmas Towns, Fiery Underworld, Spring-Like Daises, Forged-Ridden, Sceptre Ruins, Crashed Cargo, Delving Heights, Atomic Mountains, Arachnid Abyss, Webbed Cargo, Hot
    Surfaced, Blooming Beaches, Gravelling Grim-Woods, Dark Dante', Circuited Circuses, The Sun, Infested Lands, Post-Apocalyptic, Bone Yard, Cremated Caverns, Siren Saloons, Avenger Autumn Forest, Winter World, Encased Evolution, Riddled Ravages, The Harvester, Fields Of Gauntlet, Stricken Sur-Holes, Ventured Vapours, Fluid Mountains, The River Of Blood, Grassy Hills, Spider Forest, Insect Interstellar, Webbed Town, Rescued Cargo Aboard, Asteroids's End, The Black Hole...

:: Crop Groups ::
    Land Crops
    Deep-Sea Crops
    Shallow Water Crops
    V-Down Crops (Upside Down)
    Dim Crops / Lighten Crops

:: Polished Graphics ::
    (TBA)

:: Dungeons ::
    Crashed Cargo (5 Generated Crashed Cargo)

The Queen Spider's Lair
    (TBA)

:: Underground Cave-Like Structures ::
    Sunken Cargo
    Spider Nests Inside Crashed Cargo
    Sunken Ships
    Treasure Coves
    Deep-Sea Diving HQ
    (TBA)

:: Races ::
    (TBA)

:: TREES ::
    Webbed Saplings
    Dying Saplings
    Scorched Wooden Trees
    Engulfed Trees
    PunchWood (Joke Feature)
    Hellish Saplings
    Spider Eggs
    Infested Forests
    Tall Trees
    Large Trees
    Small Trees
    (TBA)

THIS IS A HUGE MOD - IMO - IT CERTAINLY HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A TOP-MOD! - THE QUESTION IS... WILL IT GET THERE? - ONLY YOU, THE COMMUNITY CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN! - I CAN ONLY PRODUCE THE MOD'S CONTENT.

SPECIAL THANKS TO - THE COMMUNITY OF Starbound
    SPECIAL THANKS TO - The Starbound Staff-Team!

THERE WILL BE C-H-A-N-G-E-L-O-G COMING SOON! (AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)
    ARE YOU STILL READING FOR MORE NEWS AND UPDATES?

LOOK NO FURTHER!
    THERE WILL BE NEWS & UPDATES COMING SOON!

- THANKS FOR READING -

- XROCKYZ -

" IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THE MOD'S DEVELOPMENT "
    " JUST POST A COMMENT "
    (+1 SUPPORT - REASON: WRITE REASON HERE) - DONE!

2. cooler_sk

cooler_sk Void-Bound Voyager

I definetly looks interesting, and promising as well.
    I would suggest checking on what already in the game or will be put in, one way or another. To avoid unnessesary work and redundant duplicates. (like Coffee, also some Biomes and Trees)