1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Discussion ♥Ayuland♥ Looking to build a nice community

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by AyuStar, Mar 16, 2014.

1. AyuStar

AyuStar Intergalactic Tourist

Welcome to ♥Ayuland♥!

Hello everyone! I am very new to StarBound but i have a dedicated server. (rented) And i would love to build up a nice community of players. Be aware i am a very chatty person and like to get to know the people i play with xD

Right now i don't run any mods cause i have no idea how! If you know and would like to help out let me know. All i know is i control the server via TCAdmin.

I had to password the server because we got grieved and a lot of stuff was stolen ;_;

I play with a friend at the moment. I don't mind if you play with us or like to build on a own planet / same planet but different location. As long as you are chatty nice and friendly =)

If you want access to the server please send me a PM and i will give you the info. (Sorry can't post it here after being griefed)

apolloyoung likes this.
  2. Nimbus_Sparkz

Nimbus_Sparkz Aquatic Astronaut

Hello i would like to join your server if the offer still stands i am a friendly player looking to enjoy starbound with other friendly players :)

3. magicalsocks

magicalsocks Orbital Explorer

I'd love to hang out, but I'm located in Aus so I don't know if our timezones will meet or if the ping is good/bad. I can build a farm? =)

4. AyuStar

You are more then welcome :) The server is growing steadily. And i am often online at odd times. And i love farming myself!

5. ikyru

ikyru Intergalactic Tourist

If it's okay I would love to join. I enjoy building and farming :)

6. AyuStar

Cool! We allready have some nice and acitve people on the sever. Just PM me for acces :)

7. xGUTZZx

xGUTZZx Aquatic Astronaut

My friend and I would like to join if it's cool. We're pretty new to the whole Starbound online thing, and a lot of the servers we've been to either lag too much, or get randomly shutdown for maintenance without warning. Don't mind chatting and getting to know people to play with, mainly trying to find an awesome server with nice people for my friend and I to play on.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  8. Jacolo

Jacolo Space Hobo

Hey I have been looking for a server to play on so would I be able to join your server. I'm also located in Australia and don't mind chatting either.

9. Omgloot

Omgloot Space Hobo

If your server is still open to players I'd be more then happy to join. I've been playing a couple months now but have yet to join any servers. Anyways, just let me know. :3

Thanks

10. Dzelda

Dzelda Parsec Taste Tester

Evening. I do believe Ive sent you a PM regarding the above. Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

11. xGUTZZx

xGUTZZx Aquatic Astronaut

Playing as Eren Jaeger on the server just so everyone knows :)

12. FoxBound

FoxBound Void-Bound Voyager

I would also like to join as well if possible

13. Kevinik

Kevinik Tentacle Wrangler

Last server I was playing went private and I can't join anymore.

14. townsey86

townsey86 Space Hobo

i would love to join if thats ok i am new to starbound just bought the game today

15. Sullyman

Sullyman Space Hobo

I would like to join as well, I sent you a PM

16. Zyroxen Xyphwreton

Zyroxen Xyphwreton Aquatic Astronaut

AyuStar, I would love to join your server/universe if there's still space available. I'm more of a builder,gatherer, and adventure seeker kind of a guy who would like to try a little bit of role playing in this game if that's O.K. with you. Also, I'm still new to this as well even though I bought this a few months ago.

17. XenoImba

XenoImba Title Not Found

As stated above if there's still space I'd love to join in as well, assuming it's alright that is. ^-^

P.S. - RP is awesome, and I tend to do a lot of it myself when I can

18. metzdan

metzdan Space Hobo

I'd like to join this server

19. sum1betar

sum1betar Space Hobo

is this still going on? Id like to join

20. hainsay

hainsay Tentacle Wrangler

I sent you a PM, but *BUMP*