Digital ☮ Jyles's Art Thread ☮

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Sizzle, May 16, 2013.

1. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

☮ Jyles's Art Thread ☮

Heyy guys, this is Jyles. In April I got a Bamboo drawing tablet for my birthday. Since then I have been practicing on and off to better my drawing abilities. I love Starbound and everything it stands for. I have made this thread to show my appreciation and hopefully gather some knowledge and learn some new skills from the community.

If you guys would like to request an image drawn just leave a comment below :mspaint: . Chances are I will get around to doing it but i am a pretty busy person, so no promises! :yoda: Thanks for reading my thread, and make sure you leave me some feedback below, it's much appreciated. :boo:

P.S. Those smilies are so awesome.

My character :)
    [​IMG]

Coming Soon

[​IMG]
    Avian Priest-like Character. This is my recreation of the cut-scene image found here.
    Dimensions: 1366 x 768 (if you want one cropped or resized to suit your screen resolution just ask below!)

AstroBlast, shardival and Ameb like this.
  2. Katlatze

Katlatze Pangalactic Porcupine

That little guy is sooo cute, nice job!! I can't wait to see more. If you want to try your hand at a hylotl, I'd love if you gave my character a try: Reference

Jyles likes this.
  3. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

Haha thanks :3 sure thing

4. Oh cool! I'd love it if you could draw my avatar the same way you drew your character! [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Katlatze likes this.
  5. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

I almost have Kat's character done and then i'll get Astro's done as well :3 but I was really motivated tonight to do my own wallpaper. So if you check out the new wallpaper spoiler in my post you can check it out :D Took roughly 3-4 hours, I think it turns out alright, I didn't shade it smoothly because I wanted to respect the original pixel-art. :3

here it is as well:

Moebisuium, Katlatze and AstroBlast like this.
  6. Katlatze

Katlatze Pangalactic Porcupine

OMG! That is way too cool!!! You did a fantastic job of recreating it, what a great idea and it makes an awesome wallpaper!

7. Sizzle

Sizzle Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks Kat! :3 I want to do them with more of the pre-released images from now on :)

Katlatze likes this.