ॐ The Tunuva Project ॐ

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Somanei, Apr 14, 2013.

1. jeffhunter12

jeffhunter12 Void-Bound Voyager

were getting so close :alien: now to wait for a little bit longer and we can play ! :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Spousal and joaovitorbf like this.
  2. joaovitorbf

joaovitorbf Space Penguin Leader

SO... CLOSE...

jeffhunter12 likes this.
  3. jeffhunter12

any1 heard anything from somanei recently? i check his profile apparently he hasnt been doing anythng since september >.< this might be a problem because if he doesnt do anything with this clan we might have to make a new one, so lets hope that doesnt happen and that once starbound is in beta he will return :(

4. joaovitorbf

His last post:
    "Either Starbound or Stardew better come out before summer, ive got nothing to do until one of them does."
    So i think he is just waiting the beta :p

jeffhunter12 likes this.
  5. Spousal

Spousal Master Chief

I hope so.

6. Somanei

Somanei Astral Cartographer

Oi, I'm here!

Got burnt out, still been checkin the website. Beta's coming out, so I'm here again.

7. Chaftix

Chaftix Void-Bound Voyager

Name: Chaftix
    Reason you want to join: As close as we are to actual Betarelease i needed to find a serious Clan that i can interact and communicate within.. And here i found this wich seems like a really awesome project. Thus i am called the Swedish Architect in similar games i would gladly help you with constructing and terraforming grounds for research labs, restrooms, etc.
    Division (ERD, TD, SC): I would love both Terraformation and Sanctuary Construction, But i'd have to go for Construction here. (SC)
    What you have to offer: Geniousness and possibilties, and the ability to think "outside of the box"
    Did you read the rules and will you follow them?: Yes
    Steam Name: Skaight

8. Somanei

Welcome, I added you to the list!

9. Somanei

10. Shakespeare

Shakespeare Astral Cartographer

Name: Luke
    Reason you want to join: I don't have much experience with games like these, but I know it would be more fun with a group of others. I'm just looking for a casual clan that does a little of everything.
    Division (ERD, TD, SC): I am interested in all of these. I feel like a safety net, more or less. If we're slacking in a certain area, I'll try and help said area out. Kind of a (mediocre) jack-of-all-trades, 'ya feel me?
    What you have to offer: I'm good at pissing of telemarketers, so that might come in handy...right? I'm a great anti-troll - loads of practice!
    Did you read the rules and will you follow them?: Yes, of course I read them, and of course I'll follow them!
    Steam Name: Spondew

Chaftix likes this.
  11. Chaftix

Chaftix Void-Bound Voyager

Thankyou!

Looking forward to release! Maybe we should create some kind of teamspeak and/or Skypechat before launch.
    Im on that Steamchat whatsoever if anyone wants to reach me.

12. Amfumi

Amfumi Pangalactic Porcupine

Hi there!
    Name: Amfumi.
    Reason you want to join: I found these organized kind of clan, interesting! Gigantic clans just make me panic, to much stuff going on there... also I would like to play with people that actually does some organized and structured jobs plays, not something that is just "adventurous and non stable". Would like to have a HQ!
    Division: SC. Creating things is something i surely like, working on structures have always getting me into troubles, becuse i gave them to much attention and time!. (ex: Terarria, minecraft, AoE2 (yush i'm still playing that one, modded and creating MARVELOUS cities)
    What do you have to offer: I can be active (forums) almost always (TapaTalk). Besides i'm a amateur kind of an artist and if you want something sketched i can help! (characters concepts, barely draw structures and such). Oh and i'm a spanish speaking one and will try to spell things as best as i can... apologies for any error in advance.
    Did you read the rules and will you follow them?: Yes! I will abide them!
    steamname: Amfumi (haven't preordered the game yet, searching for a "way" to do so :rofl:)

13. joaovitorbf

jeffhunter12 and Chaftix like this.
  14. jeffhunter12

and if u dont mind invite me too >.<

also its nice to see people wanna join ^ ^

15. Somanei

Send me a friend request on steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/skysam and I will.

16. Somanei

Added to the list. Welcome!

17. SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha Space Spelunker

cant wait it comes out this wednesday!!!!!!!!

18. SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha Space Spelunker

Somanei, just so you know that my username will be changed to DopiestPilot on my real profile when starbound comes out

19. Spousal

Spousal Master Chief

20. Spousal

Spousal Master Chief

Also, whats with all the new people all of a sudden?