1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Опечатки в русской локализации / Typos in Russian localization

Discussion in 'Support' started by vex33, Feb 6, 2019.

1. vex33

vex33 Space Hobo

Доброго времени суток.

Только начал играть в Вашу замечательную игру. Отдельная благодарность Вам от всего русскоязычного коммьюнити за русскую локализацию прямо на старте игры!!
    В процессе прохождения кампании наткнулся на пару опечаток. Надеюсь в будущих обновлениях поправите.
    Всем соотечественникам: добавляйте сюда информацию об опечатках\ошибках в русской локализации, дабы не плодить кучу тем и сконцентрировать внимание разработчиков в одном месте на конкретной проблеме.

вот несколько скриншотов

Good day.

Just started to play your wonderful game. Special thanks to you from the entire Russian-speaking community for the Russian localization right at the start of the game !!
    In the process of passing the campaign came across a couple of typos. I hope in future updates correct.
    To all compatriots: add here information about typos / errors in Russian localization, so as not to produce a bunch of topics and concentrate the attention of developers in one place on a specific problem.

here are some screenshots

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2019
    • Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Hello!
      So I'm afraid I had to use google translate here. Do you speak English at all, even if it's terrible? There is no problem if you don't, google translate can be our friend here :)
      Thank you so much for letting us know about typos. Could you tell me what is wrong in them, what is the correct spelling of the words so I can pass along to the Localisation team!

• portwain

portwain Intergalactic Tourist

On the first screenshot, the word should be «окружающие» instead of «кокружающие».
        The second one should be «прибыли» instead of «прибыл».