1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Маленькая неприятность - Little trouble

Discussion in 'Support' started by dantefox321, Mar 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. dantefox321

dantefox321 Intergalactic Tourist

Здравствуйте, разработчики "Stardew Valley"!
    Хочу сообщить о неприятностях в игре,так как в сайте разобраться не смог.
    1)Баг со звуком, когда у тебя нет места в инвентаре, звук начинает сильно трещать.
    2)На последнем весеннем празднике меня зажимали NPC, и я не мог двигаться. Приходилось презаходить в игру.
    3)Баг с последним сохранением. Оно у меня плохо сработало. Я накопал в шахте ресурсов и пошел домой, когда хотел сохранить результат, я случайно нажал на последнее сохранение. Я,пытаясь вернуться на прежний результат,нажал туда же и оно выдало абсолютно другой прогресс ,на день назад.
    4) Маленькая неприятность с "пугало" , которое мне дали в музее за минералы и т.д. Я ,из-за своих больших пальцев и неуклюжести, поставил бомбу возле пугало номер "7" и "8" и они взорвались и пропали! Как это исправить! Я хочу их себе в коллекцию!
    Жду исправлений. Пожалуйста, отнеситесь с пониманием и верните пугало номер "7","8".

Hello, developers "Stardew Valley"!
    I want to report about the troubles in the game, because the site could not figure it out.
    1) A bug with a sound, when you have no space in your inventory, the sound starts to crack.
    2) At the last spring holiday, the NPC clamped me, and I could not move. I had to re-enter the game.
    3) Bug with the last save. It worked badly for me. I dug in the mine resources and went home, when I wanted to save the result, I accidentally clicked on the last save. I, trying to return to the previous result, clicked there and it made a completely different progress, a day ago.
    4) Little trouble with the "scarecrow" that I was given at the museum for minerals, etc. I, because of my thumbs and clumsiness, put a bomb near the scarecrow number "7" and "8" and they exploded and disappeared! How to fix it! I want them in my collection!
    Waiting for corrections. Please treat with understanding and return the scarecrow number "7", "8".

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2019
    • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Please note that posts here need to be in English or provide a translation. I've added one for you this time but it'll be your responsibility to include them in the future.