1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Server Help Как играть по сети ??? How to play on the network ???

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Jessus__Cros, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Jessus__Cros

Jessus__Cros Space Hobo

Как играть по сети?? Запрашивает логин и пароль ,где их взять непонятно ? И когда запускаешь сервер где найти его IP по которому надо подключаться ?

How to play on the network ?? Prompts for username and password, it is not clear where to get them? And when you launch the server where to find the IP for which it is necessary to be connected?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  2. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

Во первых - это англоязычный форум. Если не знаешь английского - используй переводчик.
    Во вторых - стоило бы скинуть скриншоты проблемы, так их намного проще решить.
    И в третьих - есть очень много сайтов, на которых можно узнать свой IP. Я не рискну постить ссылку, но их в принципе очень просто найти. На свой сервер ещё можно зайти через 'localhost', если я не ошибаюсь, но для других игроков это работать не будет, так что свой IP всё-таки желательно узнать.

First of all - this is an English-speaking forum. If you can't speak English - use the translator.
    Secondly - you should upload screenshots of your problem, they are much easier to solve that way.
    And finally - there are a lot of websites where you can check your IP. I won't risk posting the link, but they are easy to find anyway. You can join your server through 'localhost', if I'm not mistaken, but it would not work for other players, so it would be good to know your actual IP address.

Faeryheart likes this.
  3. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

We require all posts to be in English, or otherwise provide a translation. I've added a translation for you, but you need to include one yourself from now on.

I've also moved this thread to the Multiplayer subforum, since Website & Forum Support is not used for game-related issues.

Dunto likes this.