1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ZZ Mech Modifications 1.45

An expansion to XS Mechs!

1. peserval
    peserval
    5/5,
    Version: 1.45
    even more awesome mechs
  2. jozh0998
    jozh0998
    5/5,
    niceee
  3. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    compatible FU ???
  4. qwertyuiopasdfghjkl
    qwertyuiopasdfghjkl
    5/5,
    wooow, it would be better with more mech and more portable weapon, what about 3 portable weapon from tau mech, the siege laser, missile and 4 cannon
  5. Zirrro
    Zirrro
    5/5,
    Can some one re-upload the file, i buy SB on GOG. Really want this mod but i think mediafire is delete it or some thing!
  6. Psychoman53
    Psychoman53
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4 DOWNLOAD FIX
    this is friggin great! so much fun wrecking NPCs and bosses. also i know this is gonna be a far stretch but i it possible to do gundam mechs either as a separate mod or an addon?
  7. snakesolid21
    snakesolid21
    5/5,
    Feels like Mechassault all over again- except 2-D
  8. Volky
    Volky
    5/5,
    It's a great mod, one of the most complete mods in terms of what it offers, I look forward to the next updates :)
  9. simonbound
    simonbound
    5/5,
    Really cool mod! So many defferent mechs! I have an idea, if you add tau mech and dva mech can you add mechs from the titanfall 2? I think it is a very good idea.
    P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
  10. DanZelt
    DanZelt
    4/5,
    NICEEEEE
  11. kaotyco
    kaotyco
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    muito bom
  12. Blackwatch27
    Blackwatch27
    5/5,
    The Mech so Impressive and the destruction is so satisfied Great Job.
  13. deeperman
    deeperman
    5/5,
    Супер дополнение! очень нравится ваша работа!
    Постоянно слежу за обновлениями!
    ...Учусь делать свои моды, на ваших примерах!
    ------------------------------------------------
    in Google Translate
    ------------------------------------------------
    Great addition! I enjoy your work! I always watch for updates! ... I'm learning to make their fashion, on your examples!
  14. Dekadrachm
    Dekadrachm
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Fantastic mod, great lore and mechs. Almost feels like an official DLC of sorts. That's what I always aim for with mods.
  15. GowoGoO
    GowoGoO
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    Хорошая модификация
  16. Zack0ne36
    Zack0ne36
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    Great mod!!! I love it.Its easier to fight bosses now but i have a question what does D-V4 Hero mech right click do? It shows a beam or something but does nothing to the enemies.
    1. ZimaZang
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! As for the D-V4 Mech, the alternate ability pushes enemies away from the beam.
  17. RedAndrew
    RedAndrew
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    MOAR MOAR MOAR!!!!!!
  18. StarMix69
    StarMix69
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Great!! WONDERFUL MOD!!! author please add sometimes new mech in the future)))
  19. CristiX56
    CristiX56
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    It dont gives me ZZ COORDINATES,it just gives me Outpost everytime,boo!
    1. ZimaZang
      Author's Response
      The mod is outdated as of the most recent XS Mech update, so issues may arise. Working on updating the mod at the moment.
  20. aBOXofTOM
    aBOXofTOM
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    I really love this mod. i really loved XS mechs, but being able to paint my mechs is most excellent. the two (very monor) complaints i have are that 1.it's hard to tell exactly how the custom mechs are improved over the standard XS ones, and 2. the Tau is a bit difficult to use do to the weird aiming. Still very fun to use though.