1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ZPU-4 Stealth Armor 2015-09-05

A sick looking armor set

1. Standing_Tough
    This is just a sweet looking armor set my friend Fervidia designed, I simply made it into a mod for everyone to use.

To install, just extract the file in the mods folder.
    How to get it, its made at an anvil for a small amount of iron.
    it has fairly good stats for such an early armor, but its not op.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Zeta7u7 and CapnNanja like this.

Recent Reviews

1. GrVT-ChILd
    GrVT-ChILd
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-09-05
    Noice
  2. Nyx.exe
    Nyx.exe
    5/5,
    Gorgeous concept drawing. You should attempt more warframe-esque mods like this
  3. Retr0spex
    Retr0spex
    5/5,
    Loving the warframe style and loving it overall! You and your friend should make more of these!!
  4. natsi117
    natsi117
    5/5,
    one broblem there is none
  5. Hiro5727
    Hiro5727
    5/5,
    Dat ass
  6. Sissyboi-rena
    Sissyboi-rena
    5/5,
    Love it :3 I always love the Idea of Stealth and sleek armor as well as sleek and futuristic. And its got a Warfram-ie feel about it. I love it.
    1. Standing_Tough
      Author's Response
      haha I'm really glad you liked it! and my friend that designed this is a huge fan of Warframe lol