1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

ZimaZang's Vanity Closet 1.2

A collection of various vanity items for Starbound!

1. Xx_GunSeptim_xX
    Xx_GunSeptim_xX
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2
    I love this mod but 1 problem: Link is down (Reason: 404 Not found)
  2. GinXpool
    GinXpool
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1a
    Thanks to this mod I can now live out my dream of being a space cowboy wearing the dragonborn helmet.
  3. darkus334
    darkus334
    5/5,
    Great pixel art! Can i suggest that you make the gore magala set from monster hunter along with the switch axe sword form? Keep up the good work!
    1. ZimaZang
      Author's Response
      I'll give the Gore Magala set a go. Working on throwing requests in for 1.2. Thanks for the review!
  4. Wayger
    Wayger
    5/5,
    Make a better professor!
  5. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Excellent pixel work in this vanity set!
  6. Retr0spex
    Retr0spex
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I LOVE THIS MOD!! Please Please Pleeeeeaaaase make more!
  7. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Many of the vanity items are surprisingly well detailed! Look forward to seeing many more in the future!
    1. ZimaZang
      Author's Response
      Thanks! If you feel that any could you a touch-up, please let me know! I'm open to some constructive criticism!
  8. midii
    midii
    5/5,
    The Pixel Art is very good and the Video game character hat sprites bring back that nostalgia feel for a gamer such as myself, thank you!
    Cant wait for more :)
    1. ZimaZang
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Feel free to let me know if you think any of the sprites could use touch-ups or a rework. I'm open to suggestions!