What is it?
LATEST UPDATE: 1.1a - Fixes and New Guns!
Builds are tested in Unstable. If there is a problem on Stable, please let me know. Nightly is not actively supported, but the mod may work in it regardless.
My mod is a collection of vanity gear added to Starbound. The gear consists of various different references to other games, and includes some of my own items as well.
The mod includes:
How do I use it?
- Vanity Outfits! These are outfits designed from popular games, shows, movies, or just requests.
- Vanity Weapons! Weapons designed after games, requests, movies, ect.
- ZimCo Gear! Original designs by me, added as extra content to play with. Some may be stupidly overpowered, and some may be just plain stupid. I'll try to keep these balanced as much as possible.
First, go to a crafting table and create the Outfitter's Station. From here, you will see a list of vanity items within the station. Items can be crafted using 2000 pixels and an Outfitter's/Aresenal Ticket. Currently, Outfitter's/Arsenal Tickets can only be crafted, but I plan to add them to the loot tables for chests as well.
Note: ZimCo weapons range from 2000-6000 pixels to craft.
Can I make suggestions?
Of course! I'm open to suggestions for content, however I'm not necessarily the best pixel artist out there, so it may take some time.
Will there be more vanity gear?
Yep! I plan on adding a lot more vanity items, including gag items, and iconic weapons from other games.
How do I install it?
If you're new to installing Starbound mods, all you have to do is navigate to your Starbound installation folder. From here, you need to look for the storage folder for your build. For example, "giraffe_storage" is the name of the folder for the Upbeat Giraffe builds. Inside this folder, you will find another folder called "mods". Open the .ZIP file you downloaded from the mod page, and put the ZimasVanityCloset.modpack file that's in there, into the mods folder. Finally, start up Starbound and play with your mod!
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
ZimaZang's Vanity Closet 1.2
A collection of various vanity items for Starbound!