1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Zerotap Dash 1.4

Doubletap zombies, not movement keys.

1. The Avelon
    dashkeypreview.png
    This is the base mod, which is included in all other Zerotap mods.

ZTD is a Dash mechanic change. It removes all other forms of activating Dash (double tap, mod-introduced key combinations or hard coded hotkeys) and uses a configurable hotkey.

Got mods? I got mods mods. ZT Dash plugins:

This mod also natively supports BlinkThrough by noname2tellu

Additionally, Armok created a Zerotap Dash for Project Redemption

So. You tried them all. I know; I did, too. But they make hard edits, conflict with 8 direction movement (like Improved Swim Physics, or just being in space), or they just don't disable that double tap. ZTD surgically alters tech files to change how movement input works, and nothing else. If the Tech's original code is altered, ZTD will still work.

If you want to use/alter/base your content off of this, please do! No need to credit me; many mods have done almost the same thing and this mod wouldn't exist without those pioneers. This new code structure is based on sage advice from bk3k and Errors4I.

The new update fixes the left+right=wrong dash direction bug.

Steam version: Zerotap Dash (Vanilla)
    Thanks to AdmiralBilly for hosting my mods!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Final DASH!
  2. Vanilla Settings
  3. Compatibility with...other Zerotaps

Recent Reviews

1. STAR99
    STAR99
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Great mod!