1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Zerotap Dash For RPG Growth 1.2

I'm too high level to doubletap.

1. The Avelon
    Zerotap Dash for RPG Growth by IcyVines!

This one goes a little farther than most ZTD mods because RPG Growth makes use of the same key ZTD does. In order to make this work I reworked the ability activation system.

rpgpreview2.png

Dashing/Sprinting for vanilla and RPGG techs is now accomplished with RPG Ability Modifier + Left/Right.

Explorer's Drill Sphere transforms just as it did before with RPG Ability Activation (formerly RPG Third Ability). It will not transform while holding the Modifier key; instead, this will toggle your Dash/Sprint mode.

All class abilities except for the Knight's Slam that were formerly activated with RPG Second Ability are now activated with RPG Ability Modifier + RPG Ability Activation. I didn't map them straight to Activation because IcyVines has said there will be more techs added in future and those will probably make use of that key since currently only Drill Sphere does. Slam is activated by pressing Modifier + Down in the air.

So with my setup, Wizard Translocate is activated pressing LShift + H.

RPG Ability Modifier + RPG Ability Activation:
    - Enhanced Mobility Mode Toggle
    - Assassinate
    - Rogue Stances, Auras
    - Soldier Marksmanship
    - Wizard Translocate

RPG Ability Modifier + Down:
    Knight Slam

RPG Ability Modifier + Left/Right:
    - Enhanced Mobility
    - Poison Dash
    - Bash
    - Charge!

Hope you like it! If you have any comments, ideas, or issues, please head over to discussions and let me know.

Steam version: Zerotap RPG
    Thanks to AdmiralBilly for hosting!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Final(?) DASH!
  2. Improved Control Mapping