1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Big 2.0 Update!

Luminaesthesia
    This is a big update, and much more in line with what my original vision was of the mod, so I hope you guys enjoy!

Personalized the crafting interface on the crew station, hunter's pet, doc's meds, scientist's computer, loremaster bookcase, and chef's oven so they're all unique.
    Added Hobabuildo the Argaran Architect who you can craft at tier 6, offering building materials for cheaper than the printer.
    Added Divewing's Bookcase, where you can craft more lore from the game, now all crew...
  2. Bug fixes

Luminaesthesia
    Finally back from vacation, so this is just a quick update with bug fixes.

Silver hole drill won't crash your game.
    Bounties drop their reward instead of the beacon.
    You can no longer slaughter the dog from the dog bowl item to make money. Poor doggies ;(
    Upgraded nanowrap works
    Holiday spirit should be gone

For the next update I'm going to try to attempt to make a little bard NPC (we'll see how difficult that is though), add some chests with increased space, and a few other things. Let me...
    Hashpike likes this.
  3. Love-Jones updated

Luminaesthesia
    This is just a really quick update:

Updated Love-Jones' coordinates to planets to Furious Koala. Sorry for being late on that everyone!
    Tiny bug fix.

Have fun exploring the stars with the crew!
  4. Science, Meds, and Bounties!

Luminaesthesia
    After this update I'm taking a little break for a week or so, but I figured I'd update the mod before doing so!

The chef now sells an object that allows you to spawn robot chickens for your farm or ship.
    The mechanic now sells Healthire's Hole Drill, which I plan to modify a little more to hopefully mine larger areas.
    The loremaster now sells a book that details the crew members' backgrounds, and he decided to stop selling boss items.
    The doctor now sells a bunch more stims. I added a...
    Shadowhunter, hutzie and User011232 like this.
  5. Bounties and more!

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, just finished up adding a bunch of stuff!

Introducing bounties! Only three right now, but I'm working on many more. Love-Jones sells the USCM Bounty Console where you can craft spawners of some of the most wanted characters in the Starbound universe (although only three of them right now, and it's pretty basic).
    The first mate now sells a dog bowl that summons a pet dog for your ship or base, hurray!
    Added five new monster beacons.
    All crew members (except the mechanic) sell...
  6. Furious Update

Luminaesthesia
    Finally got my GPU back in order, so I updated the mod to Furious Koala. Please let me know if there's any thing that doesn't work, especially with the KEIs. No other new stuff in the update, took a lot longer than expected to update to the new patch. Update with new stuff coming in the next day or two though!
  7. Tier 10 stuff

Luminaesthesia
    Added weapons to each of the crew members' crafting stations at tier 10, the loremaster and crew mate's are found in the crew crafting station.
    Added a gun to Love-Jones' initial inventory since everyone wants a gun before tier 3 it seems.
    The unlimited bomb is now known as Ashblazer's Bomb and is his tier ten weapon.
    Added some fun stuff to the merchant market, including a few items hidden in the games' assets at tier 10.
    Fixed a few bugs up.

Next update will probably be updating the mod...
  8. Wipe Preperation

Luminaesthesia
    Version 1.2:
    With the impending doom of all of our characters, I decided to make a few changes to the mod. The merchant is gone, swallowed by one of those tentacle monsters, but the scientist has replaced him with a Merchant's Network where you can buy stuff.
    The Hylotl hunter was killed off in favor of a Floran hunter. Although I liked the Hylotl samurai thing, the Floran makes more sense.
    With six races and seven positions opened, I decided to add in the Novakids from Bietol's Novakid+...
  9. Huge KEI update!

Luminaesthesia
    This update more or less finished up the KEIs that I started the other day. Now there are nineteen KEIs to collect, and after collecting those, there are three hidden KEIs to unlock. All have their own unique sprites, offer different skills to compliment your play style, and I hope you guys enjoy them! Although KEIs are done for a few updates, I intend to add more later on and maybe have crew member specific KEIs to unlock.

One thing though, some probably feel under powered, and some are...
  10. The first KEIs!

Luminaesthesia
    Another small update today, but I'm working on having a series of content updates for when the patch hits next next week. Just a few bug fixes, and the addition of a new item: the KEI!

Inspired by the MAGs of Sega's Phantasy Star Online, these KEIs (short for KEIki, which is "child" in Hawaiian) are meant to be little pets that you upgrade through out your journey. Right now there are only five, but I have ten finished, and hope to get at least that amount in the mod right after the patch...