1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. UNSTABLE UPDATE WOOOO

Luminaesthesia
    Hey guys, long time no update!

I completely redid everything, so a lot of stuff is missing. Right now there's a little over 30 quests available from the crew members, so hopefully there's a bit to do! I'm working on repopulating the stuff the crew can do, so sorry if it seems sparse at the moment. Please give it a try on the unstable branch and let me know what you think!

Things for next unstable update:
    Fix any bugs that pop up
    Change the AI level so you can't start the mod until after...
  2. UNSTABLE UPDATE WOOOO

Luminaesthesia

I completely redid everything, so a lot of stuff is missing. Right now there's a little over 30 quests available from the crew members, so hopefully there's a bit to do! I'm working on repopulating the stuff the crew can do, so sorry if it seems sparse at the moment. Please give it a try on the unstable branch and let me know what you think!

Fix any bugs that pop up
  3. UNSTABLE UPDATE WOOOO

Luminaesthesia

Fix any bugs that pop up
  4. Finally Updated!

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, sorry for the long delay for the update! Here's what I added in 3.1:

Added compatability for Variety is the Spice of the Universe, so now everyone should be able to go and find the crew members.

Changed the crew mate's and the hunter's planets to something a little better.

Added support for Your Starbound Crew: Worlds, a group of planets that I've been working on. Hope you...
    platonist, dawnstorme and PabloM like this.
  5. Balancing and bugs

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, boring update today. Just a bunch of bug fixes and went through and fine tuned some of the recipes, prices, and items. Although it nerfed a few things, hopefully you all enjoy not jumping through the roof whenever you put on one of Genekong's leg pieces.

Also, big thanks to xxswatelitexx for showing me I could just merge the initial quest with the quest.config file, so I changed the starting quest for this so that it should play nice with other mods, hurray!

Next update I'm...
    Gojira, tonidouz, Star.Eater and 3 others like this.
  6. Version 3.0! Woo!

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, Your Starbound Crew 3.0 is here! 2.11 was just a little test to see how things worked, and now I know that with Enraged Koala all the planets I provide work across OSes and works with mods that alter your world generation. EDIT: Bases work with mods that alter world gen, crew planets do not. I'll work on an update to this. Semi-Yay! Anyways, on to the update:

Unique planets: Go and find your crew members across nine different planets in the beta sector. Although 2.11 was...
  7. Enraged Update

Luminaesthesia
    Updated the mod for the new Starbound patch, no new content, apologies!
  8. Testing Update!

Luminaesthesia
    Good news: This update could be awesome!...
    Bad news: Only awesome if you don't use a Mac OS or a universe seed altering mod.

Basically there are a few bug fixes and I balanced some stuff, but I also added a universe folder to the zip file. Although I'm 99% sure it works on Windows OSes with non-seed altering mods, I'm only 10% sure it'll work on Mac OSes or on those mods. Basically, you can choose to ignore the other folder if you want and just put the YourStarboundCrew folder into the...
    DustyKnives, Greedilox and pumapardo like this.
  9. Another fairly large update

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, hope you guys are enjoying the 2.0 update! 2.1 adds quite a few new things and balance fixes:

The mole merchant is now craftable at the crew crafting station. He'll buy back items to give you an alternate form of income, and will even buy your useless randomly generated weapons, shields, and guns.
    The frog merchant is now craftable at the crew crafting station. He's the normal frog merchant found underground, but now also sells holiday items.
    The Colourful bartender is now...
  10. Small water update

Luminaesthesia
    Quick little update of some things that were intended for 2.0 but didn't get in until now.

Spongewaltzer now sells a turtle that summons a random fish.
    The architect sells a water gun.
    Added a holiday merchant at tier 9, although it's just a place holder until I think of something for interesting for the strange colored character.
    The hunter's pet turned into a weapon rack because that makes way more sense.

Hope you're all enjoying 2.0!