1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Mid Game Missions

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone, smaller update here. Hoping to get mid game missions done by next week along with a good start on some of the end game goodies I've been thinking of.

- Changed crew priority from 10 to 25, so now you should be able to put whatever furniture you want in your crew member's room.
    - Finished the Ocean Temple off a little more
    - Added the Ruined City mission to Dr. Petraft
    - Added the Sky High Research mission to Maneka
    - Added the ability to get more architects for your base (just pick up the architect symbol again)
    - Added recruits as tenants and as an end game ore/module/tech card sink to the mother base quest line.

Let me know what you guys think, I still plan on going over all these missions again and refining them, so if you have any criticism or suggestions just let me know. Enjoy!
    Camping Snake and Everypower like this.
Return to update list...