1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Sorry about that!

Luminaesthesia
    Sorry about the delay everyone, real life has gotten in the way of doing the fun Starbound modding. Here's a quick update, with more to come soon.

Added the ability to catch critters with your bug net (Starbound Pokemon, aw yeah!), and view which ones you've caught in the creature capture station. All 76 critters are available to catch.
    Added small quest lines to the crew members to keep y'all busy. Taylor deals with exploring and finding treasure, Maneka is about capturing more critters, Kanana is about fighting beasts, Petraft is for finding costumes, Sora for colony stuff, and Ironslip for food stuff.
    Added a helm that protects you from poison and a helm that protects you from lava
    Added a mission to Venus to get your KEI (mostly complete)
    Added a mission to get some Novakid tenants (mostly complete)
    Added a mission to get Kanana's blade (not very complete at all)
    Added a quest line once you hit fire planets to build up your own base that is going to be the end game for the colony side of the game. It's intended to get you to build a base (on any planet you want, these tenants are level 7) and to prepare for going into the black hole in later updates.

So yeah, hopefully this will keep you all busy while I continue to work on the mid game missions. Once I finish those I'll work on making some end game missions and adding a lot more quests so you have stuff to do at the end of the game. Hope you all enjoy!
Return to update list...