1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. Total revamp

Luminaesthesia
    Hey everyone! I figured I'd show you all what I was working on in nightly, so here we go!

Everything in the old mod was deleted, and I completely started over.
    All crew members have missions associated with recruiting them, and all of them have been completely redone.
    Crew members no longer act as crafting stations. Instead they are now tenants that live on your ship, offering various things. This also means they can finally talk. HURRAY.

Lovejones: Focuses on exploration, might reward you with upgrade materials.
    Spongewaltzer: Focuses on colonies, rewards you with sub biome materials and possibly colony deeds and recipes
    Goldobot: Focuses on farming, offers seeds and food.
    Thorngrazer: Focus on combat, gives off stims, weapons, and other stuff.
    Genekong: Focus on tech, offers tech upgrade stuff.
    DIvewings: Focus on lore again, can reward you with lore and rarely costumes

There's also a hidden crew member, and I intend to add one more. Right now they have no quests beyond their missions, as this is a very early build. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD. I want to make these missions as good as they can be, so please please let me know what you think of them.
Return to update list...