1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    Version: 4.98
    good mod
  2. RaduDevil
    RaduDevil
    5/5,
    can someone remake this mod pls
  3. Avito
    Avito
    5/5,
    I recommend this mod and I look forward to updates
  4. LightbringerII
    LightbringerII
    3/5,
    I can confirm, the mod does NOT work with the newest game updates. It should be put in the "Outdated" mods section. Hope the creator will update it soon.
  5. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    well i can say that your mod is better then any other dumb npy i could pick up please for the love of god contiue being awesome
  6. thegoresucker
    thegoresucker
    4/5,
    This mod is great and all, yet when I get the distress signal quest from the outpost and bring cake and coffee (as mentioned in the given quest), I don't get the mission to show up on the S.A.I.L.'s mission list
  7. pastrygirl<3<3
    pastrygirl<3<3
    5/5,
    I love this mod... plz keep up the great work :D
  8. shoucchi
    shoucchi
    4/5,
    I'm in love with this mod. I have been since I started playing Starbound a few years ago-- but I started a new character, got really far into it, then realised I couldn't progress... I do however love this mod very much and hope the JSON error and progression are fixed. Keep up the great work!
  9. rawkinrex
    rawkinrex
    5/5,
    Luminaesthesia has made a wonderful Mod, and I have used it since he first created it.
  10. mrmthood
    mrmthood
    5/5,
    It is a GREAT mod, but when the new update comes, your going to have to remove the mod. i guess its like a nightly vertion but without more quests
  11. OpenWinbow
    OpenWinbow
    5/5,
    As a fan of "getting the band back together" quests in various games, this great mod brings a much needed depth to exploring the galaxy with your own rag-tag crew of adventurers. Fantastic Work! : )
  12. Islid
    Islid
    5/5,
    I have used this mod for awhile, through several versions, and have consistently been impressed with it's scope, quality, and seamless integration into the larger Starbound universe. I'd even suggest making this a core component of the game, if Chucklefish would add it!

I greatly look forward to being able to play this on Glad Giraffe - unfortunately, I didn't read the most recent comments about the mod before installing it, and have therefore made it impossible to uninstall or progress through on my most recent play file. May I suggest that you add a disclaimer at the top of the page indicating that this mod only functions well in the prior stable release, and also include some kind of repair function in the update you're inevitably planning to release for Glad Giraffe that repairs characters which have accidentally installed the currently available broken version? I'd hate to lose the progress I have.

However it turns out, good job for making a quality mod, and I greatly anticipate future releases. :)
  13. Scootaloo Dash
    Scootaloo Dash
    3/5,
    Can't get first quest done, or even remove it.
  14. Kirrock720
    Kirrock720
    4/5,
    I Like This Mod Exept for the fact that for some reason i cant do the first quest, i mean i got the quest but both there is no mission for it. Can someone help me with this?
  15. ChillChinchilla
    ChillChinchilla
    5/5,
    I LOVE this mod. Please please PLEASE update this!!! I Miss it so much ;A;
  16. DarkShadowMCYT
    DarkShadowMCYT
    3/5,
    I have none of the techs this Mod has to offer, even then, I can't uninstall it. Please help!
  17. Gingas02
    Gingas02
    5/5,
    Any word on an update?
  18. Ragemage
    Ragemage
    5/5,
    This is absolutely my favorite mod on the whole site! Some of the missions might need a little tweaking so they're not as hard (for example Mr. Sora's first mission involves finding an Agaran Village, which are rather rare), but other than that it's perfect! I love how they work like a tenant, so it gives you a better reason to upgrade your ship outside of just making it look cool. With every update of my ship I would add a new crew member to one of the new rooms, it made progressing through the "main quest" a lot more enjoyable!

Really great job, I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
  19. Eternalmyst
    Eternalmyst
    5/5,
    Get this mod.
  20. pipikuo321
    pipikuo321
    5/5,
    Nice!!