1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. ONLY NIGHTLY USERS APPLY

Luminaesthesia
    Long time no talk everyone, I've been working on a big project that I thought might make it into this update, but it'll have to wait until the combat in a few weeks. ANYWAYS. If you have the nightly installed and are looking to test some content, here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mk1u6k6eny25dos/YourStarboundCrewNightly.zip?dl=0

To access the new content enter into admin mode (type "/admin" after pressing enter), and then type in "/warp instanceworld:crewplanetforest", then exit out of admin mode by entering "/admin" again, and you should be good to go. Please send me messages or post on the mod's discussion page about any thoughts you have about the "mission".

Here are some of the features:
    Explore 13 areas, all tied together in one planet known as Syewal
    Goes form threat level 7 to 10. Have a high level KEI and end game armor and weapons.
    Help a crew from a crashed ship
    Figure out the history of the planet
    Find recipes for very strong weapons
    Lots of hidden stuff.
    Experience Starbound's new monsters.
    Over 10 new armor sets to help you survive the planet.

Anyways, check it out if you're interested and you have the nightly version of Starbound installed! I'd love to hear your feedback!
Return to update list...