1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

YFFS: YellowApple's Friendly Froggs and Shadows 0.0.1

No more senseless murder of friendly amphibians and ghosts

Tags:
  1. YellowApple

What is it?

It prevents players from accidentally murdering non-hostile Frogg and Shadow NPCs in cold blood.

Why'd you make it?

Because I got tired of my turrets - which I placed to *protect* the innocent Froggs and Shadows - mowing them down instead. I didn't see any other mods doing this, so I did it myself.

How do I install it?

Multiple ways:

Will this work in multiplayer?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is this compatible with other mods?

As long as those mods don't depend on the Frogg and Shadow NPC types having a damage team other than "friendly", then yes, this should be fully compatible with them.

Will this break my saves?

Highly unlikely. It's just two JSON patches. Uninstalling will simply revert the damage teams to vanilla (returning them to being vulnerable to damage by the player and/or the player's turrets).

What are the known issues with it?

All known bugs are tracked on GitHub.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.