1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Yes Chef! 1.13

A cooking flow redesign! Get fancy with the spices!

1. New cookware - Bug Fixes and a few changes!

jaseofbase
    Patchnotes:

• New Cookware
    1. Hylotl Traditional (full range)
    2. Nano (full range)
    3. Espresso machine, watercooler (additions for original human set)
    So been busy! The original (human) cookware set has two additions. An Espresso machine and a watercooler. Two new themed sets introduced are the Nano set (an expansion of the nanostove into a full spaceage cookware range) and the Hylotl set (based on thier traditional style).

Hylotl set can be crafted at the iron crafting table, nano set requires the robotic crafting table.

In addition the human cookware has been given some extra polish so it doesn't look outdated as theme sets are introduced. (lighting, particle effects ect)

Changes:
    • Basegame random item cookware can now be used as cookware
    Things like, Apex Ovens, Glitch cookpots, watercoolers and coffee machines can now be used with the yes chef cookware methodology. Also as a bonus feature, the glitch juicekeg now gives you juice (providing you have a spare empty bottle).

Thier may be some items that make sense to use for something but I have missed, if so let me know and i'll get them sorted!

• Coffee flowchange
    Your going to need to grind coffee first before it will brew

Any probs as always let me know!
Return to update list...