1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

XS Mechs - Vehicle Edition 1.16a

6 Excessively Destructive mechsuits - Cheerful Giraffe

1. StrykerX
    StrykerX
    5/5,
    Version: 1.13
    Very fun mod and I recommend this for people. Though be careful because they are all destructive. Enemies don't stand a chance.
  2. azekill_DIABLO
    azekill_DIABLO
    5/5,
    This is the best mod ever! (except the rhoni rho lags a lot.)
  3. s-T4RgaZ3R
    s-T4RgaZ3R
    5/5,
    Best mobile armor mod EVER! portable and destructive! more plz! (gundam isnt 2 bad.. .3.)
  4. wowywot
    wowywot
    5/5,
    This mod is AWESOMEEEE! Mechs rules, eceryone should download this AWESOMEEEE mod!
  5. Faithful32
    Faithful32
    5/5,
    Version: Omega 1.12
    Mechs are extremely OP, awesome, and hella nice lookin'.
  6. magix39
    magix39
    5/5,
    Mechs after the two smaller ones are almost OP, just as Mechs should be
  7. Kryotex
    Kryotex
    5/5,
    One of the most fun to play with mods so far, you can literally make a local planet apocalypse using these toys, awesome!
  8. DimmaDunk
    DimmaDunk
    5/5,
    I CAN'T BELIEVE MY FAVOURITE MOD IS BACK AND WORKS WITH 1.0!!! The mechs are really balanced considering their price, I'm so glad you took the time to update this forgotten gem, all mech work like a charm!
  9. Kelthazan
    Kelthazan
    5/5,
    Awesome job converting these to vehicles. I remember the TECH version and this is adds just that much coolness to it being able to hop in and out and have a badass mech sitting in your yard XD I was wondering, do you have any plans on adding new colors perhaps? Different paint jobs would be so neat to see.
  10. Hajlakan
    Hajlakan
    5/5,
    Version: Omega 1.11
    Great mod, however i've noticed a bug where sometimes the mech just stops and cant be called back to the pod and cant be moved
  11. raz334
    raz334
    5/5,
    Awesomeness
  12. spahgettiman
    spahgettiman
    5/5,
    me and my friend where playing with these and had mech fights
    10/1
  13. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    ótimo mod incrivel \o/
    tenta colocar alguma naves de destruição
    Parabens e Obrigado
    merece 10 estrelas
  14. Syfe_Fireshard
    Syfe_Fireshard
    5/5,
    YEESSS ITS BACK!!!!! ♥♥♥♥
  15. Ethosnavi
    Ethosnavi
    5/5,
    Actually the funnest thing i've done in this game is play with these mechs, i'd love more mechs being added, i crave it, i need it...
  16. weeder
    weeder
    5/5,
    Version: OMEGA v1.1
    Best Starbound Mod, Imho
  17. transninja
    transninja
    5/5,
    this is the best of everthing
  18. fail1y
    fail1y
    5/5,
    Boom Boom Boom KaBooomRatatatatatta
    tattataTatatatattataratatata PewPewPewpeWpEwPew DamDamBooowDow Bang Bang Bang BangBanG banGbanG banGPewPew Pew P ewPe Wpew PewratatattatattatatattaBooom
    Dead*
  19. SurealLustHunter
    SurealLustHunter
    5/5,
    Great mod! Just one question.... where is the melee themed mech? >~> But in all seriousness, an amazing mod, cant wait to see this mod grow! (And hopefully have beamswords)
  20. TheCreeperCyborg
    TheCreeperCyborg
    5/5,
    10/10 Best Mod On WorkShop. BTW wut defuq is the mechmachinegun (item) for and also i think som of the animations play out too fast, and the pirated rho mech has a verry annoying aiming but when you shoot (gun goes ape shit) :/