1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

XS Mechs - Vehicle Edition 1.16a

6 Excessively Destructive mechsuits - Cheerful Giraffe

1. iMisterX
    iMisterX
    5/5,
    Version: beta - THETA
    Haven't seen what you actually did but here are 5 stars as heads up, because some idiot gave 1 star for no reason whatsoever.
  2. Mundus
    Mundus
    5/5,
    Version: beta - SIGMA
    well done
  3. Gratuitous Lurking
    Gratuitous Lurking
    5/5,
    Just the fact that this is getting updated to the Vehicle system and not getting abandoned in one form or another is enough to give it the 5 stars. I loved the mechs then and I'm sure that won't change when they're all ported and functioning :D
  4. GeekMan
    GeekMan
    3/5,
    Also can you make it so you cant see ur character in the luxury sigma pls coz its kinda annoying that i see my stick that i have on my back poke out of the launchers.
    as always keep up the good work and updates :D
    1. LoPhatKao
      Author's Response
      making the char invisible turns off all the light sources .. you would not get any light from your stick or the mech. I could set ir so you are naked though, to hide stick.
  5. Enforcer758
    Enforcer758
    5/5,
    It's a great mod, I look forward to using this mod more fully once all mechs are functional.
  6. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    FINALLY! I thought it will never be updated. A lot of thanks!
  7. Ainzoal
    Ainzoal
    5/5,
    This was already an amazing mod but now that I can enact my dream of having a courtyard of mech for my imaginary brigade outside my base, it's even more godlike