1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

XS-MARIE 1.0

The Kirhosi SAIL Made Standalone

1. Yako
    [​IMG]
    Someone requested that I offer the Kirhosi SAIL as a standalone mod and I kept forgetting to upload it. Well, here it is!

Installation Instructions
    1. Make sure you have a program that can unarchive .7z files. I recommend 7Zip, but WinRAR works as well.
    2. Download and unarchive the file. Place the folder "XsMarie" in Starbound/giraffe-storage/mods.
    3. It doesn't end there! Now, open the folder XsMarie, then the folder ai.
    4. Open every file with a .patch extension in notepad or another plain text editor.
    5. Find the phrase "YOURRACE" and replace it with the race you want to use this SAIL instead.
      • If you want more than one race to use this SAIL, copy everything from the first opening curly brace to the last closing curly brace, put a comma after the last curly brace, paste what you just copied, and repeat the find/replace step mentioned above. You'll need to add a comma and paste the block for each race that uses the SAIL.
      • If one of the races you want to use this mod is a custom race (i.e, requires their own standalone mod), then you'll need to find the file "XsMarie.modinfo", open it in your text editor, find where it says "requires", and in the square brackets that come after it, type the race's name with quotation marks around it. For instance, if I was using this with the Avali, it'd look like: "requires" : [ "Avali" ]
    6. And then you're done!
    Hope that's not too confusing. If you do have any questions, feel free to ask me on the forums!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Dragon_Tom005
    Dragon_Tom005
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Gotta love those tech savvy Kirhos...