= 1.02 Changelog
- Adjustments to how high a block wall mechs can climb:
- - Sigma/Elite no longer can climb 3-high blocks. They can climb 2-high.
- - Theta mech can now climb 3-high blocks, but not 4.
- Animation adjustments to Theta
- Optimized rail cannon beam for Theta
- - Used to spawn a maximum of ~ 300 projectiles at 100 range
- - Now spawns at very maximum ~ 86 projectiles, more likely under 70 at 100 range
- Renamed entire file structure to have xsm_ prefix to avoid mod conflicts. NOTE: Will require full reinstall and recrafting. READ ALL DIRECTIONS IN README
- First release of R-03 Rho Mech
- - FEATURES:
- - Agile, high-performance CQC mech
- - Arm-mounted plasma lathe, a melee weapon - damage scales with energy available
- - "Zappo" Graviton Beam, can pull enemies in from a short distance (alternatively serves as a light source)
- - Jetpack can boost upwards or dash in direction mech is facing (doubletap in direction)
- - Mech can backstep (doubletap in opposite direction as mech is facing, only on ground)
- - Mech walks more slowly backwards than forwards
- - Mech can sprint, forwards only
- - Landing heavily temporarily limits mobility
- - Mobility is limited while attacking with melee
- - Mech can skid across the ground if moving quickly horizontally (i.e. via dash)
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05
Adds more mech tech!