1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. Terriculum9
    Terriculum9
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    very well put together Mod cant wait to see more from TShinzon keep up the good modding!
  2. FormalRiceFarmr
    FormalRiceFarmr
    5/5,
    Everything works as described
  3. MasterMojo
    MasterMojo
    5/5,
    Those Mechs are sooo awesome. :D
    Ok they're all a bit too overpowered, but who cares. They're Mechs!!! :D
    This Mod is really great and an absolut must have für the game. The developers need to implement this just in their game. :)
  4. justinpatrick1011
    justinpatrick1011
    5/5,
    Best Mech Mod ever...
    The Theta Mech reminds me of that Percival from SupCom FA...
  5. Saftbude
    Saftbude
    5/5,
    Best Mech-Mod for Starbound.
    Multiplayer has the follow Problem. I use the Mod, a Friend to and my server to. Activate the Tech makes you invisible for other player on the server.
  6. search190
    search190
    5/5,
    very good :D
  7. JohnStar145
    JohnStar145
    5/5,
    When will you update this from enraged to rampaging? I really want this mod on Rampaging!!! :)
  8. Nils Ververs Lubke
    Nils Ververs Lubke
    5/5,
    Hands down one of the best mods ever made. Brilliant.
  9. Gaaius
    Gaaius
    5/5,
    Mechs!
  10. Nyar
    Nyar
    4/5,
    Russia !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. captainlee
    captainlee
    3/5,
    awsome mod from what i have seen on youtube but i cant craft the mechs i have a robotic crafting table and i cant even see the blueprints
  12. ComeFromEleven
    ComeFromEleven
    5/5,
    Great
  13. Hugo91100
    Hugo91100
    5/5,
    Very good mod for increase the experience of Starbound .
  14. MCPIG123
    MCPIG123
    5/5,
    IS great but how I construct? I have all materials but I dont see the recipe in the robotic crafting table
  15. Falkinot
    Falkinot
    5/5,
    Amazing mod great work
  16. Kyrios
    Kyrios
    5/5,
    I use this mod as a required staple of my Starbound gameplay. I love the effects, reminds me of my childhood rocking the Metal Slug arcade games. Controls are solid if only slightly clunky for some, but I understand why on larger or slower mechs. My personal favorite still being the Rho Tech, although I do love all of them, I tend to use it the most when I can. I can't wait to see what changes occur after the renovations to the code coming up with the announced updates and Novakin. Would love to see new mechs and maybe a bit of customization, anything for minor flare like color ore maybe more like how certain ones look of function. Maybe for certain ones/new ones you might perhaps build parts to mix and match to suit your own personal style?
    Anyway, still use it since it came out, still love it and I hope to see more from this mod as it changes along with Starmod!
  17. Mikadomea
    Mikadomea
    5/5,
    Chucklefish plz. Call this guy and make him one of your dev team. THis mod is soo amazing!
  18. Aramai
    Aramai
    5/5,
    Huge fan! Thanks for all the effort.
  19. Pedro Falcão
    Pedro Falcão
    5/5,
    Very neat art, smooth animation, awesome sound fx. As a bonus, the weapons of each mech are very creative.
  20. Quithaniel
    Quithaniel
    5/5,
    5/5 Instantly from me, excellent mod! Having a lot of fun with this and continues to bring me back to Starbound, considering it's boring if you're playing vanilla, but this mod really just out does itself, well done Sir.

Also, might I quote something that someone else has already pointed out- " As a huge fan of most anything Mech related, I have to say, this is perfect. I can't stress enough how beautiful everything is. It's clear you put no small amount of effort into this, and it shows with everything. I do have a question, though. Would it be at all possible to allow the mech to remain in the world as an object when you leave?

I'd like to have an underground Mech bay of sorts in one of my games, and have my Mechs powered down in the bay. I have no modding potential, so I haven't a clue how hard\easy it would be to do. Just thought I'd ask.

Jun 5, 2014
    KungfuTreachery"

And to those of you who aren't getting the Mech chips for creation, if your file appears as a white file inside of the modpack folder where the read me is itself and that's in the /starbound/mods directory, just move the initial mod inside the folder into the mods folder and you'll be good to go! (Trust me, I had trouble with it as well, but after a lot of research, and mucking around with files, I finally figured it out!)

Happy MECH TIMES!!