1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. NuclearPicklenomaly
    NuclearPicklenomaly
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    A very fun mod if youre tired of trying to find the vanilla mechs, or just plain want more variety in your mech arsenal! All the mechs are very well animated and fairly well balanced for each of their tier ranges. Definitely try this mod out. You wont be disappointed when youre tearing through the monsters (and terrain with the final two mechs).
  2. silentdiety
    silentdiety
    1/5,
    looks great, but i cant find anything at the robotic crafting table, is it bugged on my end?
  3. nebneb2
    nebneb2
    5/5,
    This is amazing I love the way the they look but I would like it if the mechs had some sort of built in flashlight
  4. crazysanta123
    crazysanta123
    5/5,
    Best mod ever! if u like giant death machines of destruction get this mod. If u dont..... get it anyway. Fun for everyone.
  5. Snowcheeks
    Snowcheeks
    5/5,
    Awesome content and balanced, too!
  6. tacohed
    tacohed
    5/5,
    Very nice!
  7. FieryCharizard7
    FieryCharizard7
    5/5,
    I love the detail on these mechs. I just wish their range of fire was larger so I could shoot down those pesky birds...
  8. Brigald
    Brigald
    4/5,
    i would give 5 stars but needs separate account on nexus mods. please make available on chucklefish forums
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      Hey there, there is an alternate download link highlighted in green on the front mod page. Hope you enjoy! :)
  9. PlumCrazySomers
    PlumCrazySomers
    5/5,
    This is an amazing mod. I've had so much fun with every one of these mechs. Installation is a breeze, too. Fully recommended.
  10. Xenolord
    Xenolord
    5/5,
    As a huge fan of most anything Mech related, I have to say, this is perfect. I can't stress enough how beautiful everything is. It's clear you put no small amount of effort into this, and it shows with everything. I do have a question, though. Would it be at all possible to allow the mech to remain in the world as an object when you leave?

I'd like to have an underground Mech bay of sorts in one of my games, and have my Mechs powered down in the bay. I have no modding potential, so I haven't a clue how hard\easy it would be to do. Just thought I'd ask.
  11. KungfuTreachery
    KungfuTreachery
    5/5,
    This is exactly what the game needs, I'd love to see more of them in here. So much fun to just stomp around and destroy EVERYTHING.
  12. Shadow112DARK
    Shadow112DARK
    5/5,
    nice to use against aliens from lyetzi's gunshop
  13. Kriser77
    Kriser77
    5/5,
    Awesome!
  14. jonny1150
    jonny1150
    5/5,
    it's really fun to just walk across a planet in one of these things
  15. yuki_tevchenko
    yuki_tevchenko
    5/5,
    amazing!! use the mechs mostly for faster traveling... terraforming more likely, too bad i can't mid air equip the large mechs any more, but love the news equip/unequip animations. keep up the good work :D
  16. SilverDrag0n
    SilverDrag0n
    5/5,
    Its possible to do a placeable decorative Mechs?
  17. alexeii112
    alexeii112
    5/5,
    God
  18. Deader
    Deader
    5/5,
    AMAZING MOD! You done SO much work on these mechs. Thank you for this great mod!
    P.S.I hope i will see these mechs in the base game and maybe you in the developers team=)
  19. SpaceRobo
    SpaceRobo
    5/5,
    Hey, thought maybe you'd consider those ideas? I think the mechs have huge potential, and I have a few ideas for a new mech types:
    Diving Mech- a mech that's good for underwater(Considering there'll be sea biomes and even planets in the future) A mech that gives you infinite air while in use and have movement that's fit able in watery areas.
    Mining Mech- a mech that would be good for mining up, simply.
    Just suggesting, do with those whatever you'd like! Love the mod :)
  20. DarkMajor21
    DarkMajor21
    5/5,
    This is an excellent mod, very well done and a heck of lot a fun to use. I hope to see it in the base game.