1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. Fluffy-San
    Fluffy-San
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    It looks like a great mod, but some how I don't see them in my robotic crafting table?
  2. rubygamer
    rubygamer
    5/5,
    awesome mod
    its just that for some reason the recipes don't show up in the robotic crafting table for me anymore
  3. Battle Bee
    Battle Bee
    5/5,
    You see that monster over there? No? That's because it's now vaporized.
  4. F8Crusader
    F8Crusader
    5/5,
    Amazing stuff, the mechs work well, and seem fairly well balanced gameplay wise (they can do a lot of damage, but use a lot of energy and are slow to maneuver). I do have one minor nitpick though, with certain hairstyles and helmets, the sprite clips through the cockpit on a few mechs (the Sigmas and the Ronin Rho), so I have 2 possible suggestions: make the cockpits a bit larger, or have some kind of pilot suit vanity clothes.
  5. harrison707
    harrison707
    5/5,
    one question how do you craft them XD
  6. JTDude
    JTDude
    5/5,
    Amazing sprite work, great mechanics, and fits perfectly into the game.
  7. 19nuclear91
    19nuclear91
    5/5,
    Nice!!!
    Hope it will get better in combat and explorer
  8. sunsetter
    sunsetter
    5/5,
    OH MY GOD. This mod is so friggin amazing. I just tried out the new Ronin Rho and it is amazing (maybe better than Theat imo). Please keep doing what you're doing, this is some awesome high-quality content and I couldn't be happier.
  9. shadowcrazy
    shadowcrazy
    5/5,
    I really love this so much. Makes me wish we could get Mobile Suits in this game as well like some Zakus and such.
  10. Filip3D
    Filip3D
    5/5,
    :D
  11. Vic_Sanded
    Vic_Sanded
    5/5,
    This is definitely my favorite mod. Nothing really compares to it. Granted I'm a giant robot fanatic so I'm clearly going to be biased like a lot of people. Still, I can't find anything to complain about in regards to them, I believe I read it wouldn't be possible to make some of them immune to magma anyway and that's the only thing that could really improve it to me... well aside from more mechs.

Also, it isn't that important, but I'd really like to see inactive mechs added as background objects to decorate hangars. Would be awesome if it's not too much work.
  12. Fritos
    Fritos
    5/5,
    Dude this thing is epic! Went straight for the R-11! Diggy diggy hole to the max! Hope to see a mech with even stronger mining capabilities for tougher terrain!
  13. Bhunji
    Bhunji
    5/5,
    I use it for cutting down trees. 11 out of 10.
  14. Dis_conected
    Dis_conected
    5/5,
    is mod is Fantastic especially the [R-11] Ronin Rho Mech it has this Ghost in the shell feel :) btw i was wondering could i use this mod in a mod pack it's an avali centered mod pack and since your mod was suggested on the avali page i felt that it would fit beautifully in this pack thank you for your time :)
  15. Stalkish Cockatiel
    Stalkish Cockatiel
    4/5,
    where do you find the tech for it is it crafted or is it found in tech chests
  16. G4M5T3R
    G4M5T3R
    5/5,
    *Golf Clap*
  17. derpie penguin123
    derpie penguin123
    5/5,
    this game mod is awesome!
  18. ModernDarpa
    ModernDarpa
    5/5,
    Everything is great, some adjustments should make them better, like

T-17: Add hover instead of "leaping"
    R-11: Actually add it (because it looks pretty badass)
    R-03: Add the "able to move" Graviton Beam like the pirated version

But overall, it's a great mod, every single character has one.
    This is the kind of mod i want to shove in everybody's face and tell them to get it.
  19. Mace22
    Mace22
    5/5,
    Just awesomely fun! As soon as I got the first Sigma Mech I was like "WOW!" :) But have you thought of making say a Mining Mech?
  20. Cpt. Nathaniel Flint
    Cpt. Nathaniel Flint
    5/5,
    The mechs are amazing! I love the models and they all work perfectly.