1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. Kortez
    Kortez
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    These mechs are amazing, I'm honestly hoping you do more. You really hit this one out of the park.
  2. PyroBeanie
    PyroBeanie
    5/5,
    I don't think I've had this much fun mining with lasers since...Well, I can't recall, honestly. I recommended this to my friends, and now I'm recommending it to whomever reads this. The vanilla mechs aren't too great, and this mod's put in everything I could've ever wanted with it's different mech types. My favorite is the Ronin Rho, by far.
  3. Alan Snackbar
    Alan Snackbar
    5/5,
    Epic mod!!
  4. Fullapple1991
    Fullapple1991
    5/5,
    Real awesome, epic and usefull!
  5. Ninjawa
    Ninjawa
    5/5,
    Now THIS... IS MANLYNESS!
  6. gr4yz0n3
    gr4yz0n3
    5/5,
    ...Metal.. Gear?
  7. lornlynx
    lornlynx
    5/5,
    These sprites are CRAZY! Immensely impressive work altogether.
  8. miniwak
    miniwak
    4/5,
    I love the mod however the newest mech in the latest update does not show up in my game despite the upgrade being installed perfectly so if anybody could help there that'd be great.

One thing I feel could help the mod is make the mech reduce damage taken while your using it just to make it a bit more kind of real.

Overall fantastic mod that I use every time I play
  9. Xavier Darkheart
    Xavier Darkheart
    5/5,
    Great variety of mechs, none too overly powerful, and they tend to all still be useful even on higher tiers. Looking forward to even more from this mod. :D
  10. starboy04
    starboy04
    5/5,
    Epic mod
  11. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    5/5,
    2 words: AWESOME OVERLOAD!!!!
  12. Tenth_Dr
    Tenth_Dr
    5/5,
    Amazing
  13. Exalia125
    Exalia125
    3/5,
    Now that I got this mod for enraged koala (that's the version I'm using), NOTHING works in this mod. I used all tech upgrades, none of the recipes appear in the robotic crafting table, I made sure it was a robotic crafting table, I also made sure I didn't enable "can craft". It's just not working.
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      Hey there, two questions for you: 1.) are you on stable or unstable enraged koala? some users have reported issues with unstable which i am working on resolving. 2.) did you put the *.modpak file in your mods folder, and NOT simply extract the full contents of the archive into your mods folder? Please reply by PM or posting in the discussion thread, good luck, and thanks!
  14. XANERS
    XANERS
    5/5,
    GOOD GOOD GOOD )))))
  15. neon_xeon
    neon_xeon
    5/5,
    i am a newb at this game (bought it yesterday) and bought it sololy becuase of this mod :D....but unfortunately i have no idea how the hell do i get the robotic crafting table
  16. Zengoku
    Zengoku
    5/5,
    HNNNNNG! This is too awesome! *o*
  17. car15
    car15
    5/5,
    !!!
  18. Seria-Myouna
    Seria-Myouna
    5/5,
    I guess I forgot to rate this. It's amazing. Can't really say much more.
  19. gmod
    gmod
    5/5,
    great mod most of it is working great, but the pirated rho mech needs a generic item and I can't make the new mech, otherwise its amzing
  20. Lecic
    Lecic
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod, 5/5 for sure. I think my pirated mech might be slightly buggy though. The grav sphere thing it has is really buggy for bringing things towards me. They bounce around crazily and fling off far away if I let go, even if they've only been moved a tiny bit by me.
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      Hmm that is supposed to be a feature, the pirate rho tractor beam pulls mobs to your cursor instead of to the mech, so you can throw them around or hold them still or whatever. But if it acts wonky please let me know! Thanks :)