1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. space guy of space
    space guy of space
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04
    amazing cant wait for more mechs!
  2. gatosardina
    gatosardina
    5/5,
    great :D
    maybe a mech's kinda missing between the sigma and rho, or s-01 and s-07, it feels like there's too big of a jump, from tier 5 to tier 9 directly
    still waiting for an "upgraded" theta version
    am i waiting in vain?
  3. Melonsoda
    Melonsoda
    5/5,
    WOW
  4. Dr. Kernel
    Dr. Kernel
    5/5,
    cool!
  5. Xizzl3
    Xizzl3
    5/5,
    Uno de los mejores mods que he visto hasta la fecha en Starbound.

Sin duda el autor del mismo ha cuidado muchísimo los detalles. Además no es sencillo conseguir los distintos "tech" y es por ello que resulta desafiante conseguirlos a la par que divertidos.

¡Enhorabuena por tal obra!
  6. Ilusiveman
    Ilusiveman
    4/5,
    Really cool idea pal and of course a lot of work done here. Also visual side is almost perfect, but think which really pis*es me of is that you are not able to park your mech. It will be much better if you could loose your mech and see your empty mech in your garrage or space ship. I hope this solution of "tech" is just fort testing purposes.

Anyway keep up good work mate.
  7. Ghostik
    Ghostik
    5/5,
    Очень клевый мод! Спасибо создателю! ;)
  8. bluecar06
    bluecar06
    5/5,
    Its very fun blowing up friends bases! (No, jk. I don't do that.) May I put this mod into my upcoming mod pack? If you need more information, contact me via. private conversation
  9. Seripa
    Seripa
    5/5,
    The only thing i'd change? Make them actual, intractable objects that you can mount and dismount, rather than robots that poof back into your inventory! I'd make hangars for them.
  10. zhuzhenyan
    zhuzhenyan
    4/5,
    Great! The reason i did't like it 100% is because the mechs kind of only have option so think you should like add some like crafting area, you no, like mech parts garage or something and u make the parts and u put it all togethor the way you want and lock it in (you cant change it after u make it into a tech square)
  11. bluefluffy
    bluefluffy
    5/5,
    cool awesome you should get this mod its better than the mechs in the game and better than the jetpacks and tech
  12. Terode
    Terode
    5/5,
    This mod is simply amazing. I wonder, could there be a possibility of customization later on?
  13. Aimlessimp05
    Aimlessimp05
    5/5,
    Love this mod, cant wait too see new mechs and or Mobile Suits from gundam but not those special ones but the ones like the Zaku and basic Suits the EFSF use.
  14. XXskybuilderXX
    XXskybuilderXX
    5/5,
    The Theta mech reminds me of Metal Gear Rex. Anyway, great mod!
  15. That Bearded Dragon
    That Bearded Dragon
    5/5,
    Makes multiplayer war amazing on a whole different scale! (Damn I wanted to rate it other 5)
  16. thenoob403
    thenoob403
    5/5,
    it good
  17. omagas772
    omagas772
    5/5,
    excellent mod I love the mechs but there could be more mech game references such as titanfall and armoutred core but besides that i love the mod however the grenades on the sigma needs to be nerfed
  18. Iroza
    Iroza
    4/5,
    Very much heart given to make this mod, there always improvement yet can't figure out what.
  19. RevolverUnit
    RevolverUnit
    4/5,
    Fantastic mod. My only suggestion would be the addition non-functional versions of unlocked mechs that can be placed as decorations.
  20. M C
    M C
    5/5,
    these mechs are genius