1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. StarCarrots
    StarCarrots
    5/5,
    Version: 1.05
    Amazing! I went for the Theta one right away and holy cow, does that one pack a punch. It's a bit strange that you still take the same damage, so on a threat level 10 planet, you can actually die pretty quickly when using it, but for destroying buildings, nothing is better. Went back to a village whose guards had killed me before and completely wrecked everything there. So satisfying!
  2. Kritik
    Kritik
    2/5,
    Please make this a zip, it's practically impossible to use on linux.
  3. nbagwell3
    nbagwell3
    5/5,
    I like this mod.
  4. yelroh
    yelroh
    5/5,
    Well done!
  5. NDM
    NDM
    5/5,
    This makes mechs fun once again so 5 stars from me (its no fun shooting at a T10 monster with the normal mech).
  6. Sgt.Novo
    Sgt.Novo
    4/5,
    CanĀ“t use the T-17 Theta Mech but everything is Great!
  7. McFan
    McFan
    5/5,
    Best mod i have seen so far ^^ 5/5
  8. WhiteRunner1
    WhiteRunner1
    2/5,
    the reason I rated low is cause I got every crafting tier and all that and
    the mechs don't appear in the crafting with the robotic crafting table..
    what have I done wrong??
  9. soiejo
    soiejo
    5/5,
    exellent work. it really shows a person who is master at modding
  10. Wandrew967
    Wandrew967
    2/5,
    Alright, I give this two stars because I am having problems with this. I have done the original download and got only one mech blueprint that isn't even specified in this, a party mech. I got no others, I also tried the other download and the same result. Is it a problem that I am experiencing only?
  11. ODST 4900
    ODST 4900
    5/5,
    Great set of vehicles/mechs to help you out when playing!
  12. Navanita
    Navanita
    5/5,
    Cool, but when i use the "[R-11] Ronin Rho Mech Tech" my energy doesnt recharge when im on it
  13. Kretus
    Kretus
    5/5,
    You made mechs a very practical and mildly balanced investment. For that you deserve a medal.
  14. Soron
    Soron
    5/5,
    its fun to destroy everything with this XD
  15. dirtbagxD
    dirtbagxD
    5/5,
    Dat rail gun doe. I just started playing last week and already got to threat level ten x sector, this added a lot more fun stuff to murder things with! :D Great work, love the art on these mechs.
  16. nikita1235476
    nikita1235476
    5/5,
    And you can add pirated rho mech laser sword for a place that was that there remained a firearm and add a sword. But fashion is still cool thanks for the mod
  17. afguy36
    afguy36
    1/5,
    i install... i install.... it just wont work ,,, i try to make it... still wont work... I AM TIERD OF !
  18. deathmelon
    deathmelon
    5/5,
    best mod i have played in a long while
  19. LEONIDAS2110
    LEONIDAS2110
    5/5,
    there is another file in the .rar archive (.modpack) which you have to use ... :D
  20. Avstah
    Avstah
    5/5,
    This mod is unbelievably well done, and far surpasses the quality of any of the vanilla content to date. Excellent job, you've breathed some needed life into this game for me.