1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. LivinLikeGarry
    LivinLikeGarry
    4/5,
    Version: 1.01
    I have the mod installed and in my folder I unpacked the zip and restarted starbound. But they do not show up!!!!! why is this? Do I need to make a new charecter?
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      Did you make sure to extract only the xs_mech folder into your Starbound/mods folder, and not the entire archive? The file structure should be Starbound/mods/xs_mech NOT Starbound/mods/XSMech_Pack_v_1_01/xs_mech
  2. DeltaZone1234
    DeltaZone1234
    4/5,
    Great mod, but . . .
    how do I get RAR. files to work?
  3. Arukusesu
    Arukusesu
    5/5,
    Dat Theta Mech...
  4. Asymetrikon
    Asymetrikon
    5/5,
    This Mod has Mechs. Do i need to say more? :D
  5. douglasdamm
    douglasdamm
    5/5,
    amazing mod, every one playing starbound should install this mod, pls add more mechs to this mod, you have such creativity!
  6. Xren
    Xren
    5/5,
    Loved it!
  7. Darkg0re
    Darkg0re
    5/5,
    Awsome
  8. MrKins
    MrKins
    5/5,
    Really excellent mod. I love what you have done here. Keep up the good work!! Thank you for making this.
  9. Pick Yer Poison
    Pick Yer Poison
    5/5,
    These mechs are well balanced and designed, and feel very fun to use.
  10. Vwhdfd
    Vwhdfd
    5/5,
    The mod is fun, but I had to uninstall it and when I reinstalled it I couldn't find the recipes in the robotic crafting table. Why?
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      When you reinstalled it, did you make sure to delete the old files, and then put the new folder xs_mech into your Starbound/mods folder and NOT the entire archive XSMech_Pack_v_1_01?
  11. Vekocity
    Vekocity
    5/5,
    Best mod Ever
  12. LordPicklepuss
    LordPicklepuss
    5/5,
    Ripping towns and bases apart with these mechs IS SO MUCH FUCKING FUN though I hope you fix that bug where mechs can make that loud screeching sound when summoned.
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      It's a problem that exists with the vehicles in the base game too; I think it's an animation issue in the source code somewhere. Hopefully the devs will smooth out that code!
  13. Villet
    Villet
    5/5,
    A musthave mode for every person, who likes mechs. Great idea, great realisation.
  14. Revypantzz
    Revypantzz
    5/5,
    Get this. Get it now. Love the animations, sounds, weapons. The art as well. It's a great mod.
  15. VoicedHyperion1
    VoicedHyperion1
    5/5,
    iz so COOL.
  16. Warder97
    Warder97
    5/5,
    I love this mod, it's the best one I've seen yet!
  17. Cipherstar
    Cipherstar
    5/5,
    Feels like it should be part of the main game. Of course, with even more mech options.
  18. LucioZ
    LucioZ
    4/5,
    The Theta mech looks really cool. I really like the animations.
  19. thogrinn
    thogrinn
    5/5,
    Just amazing !! Great work, awesome design ; go on !! ;)
  20. Overlord64
    Overlord64
    5/5,
    Fantasy work here and I will say running around and building Mechs is great, hope to see more from you and maybe a 'Build a Custom mecha'? Don't know, just throwing that out there lol. Once again Great work.