1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. Vaster07
    Vaster07
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    Просто офигенные мехи )) , нечета оригинальным...
  2. Ryan.
    Ryan.
    5/5,
    Awesome work with love for the detail and ideas.
    Keep it up!
  3. Zero11098
    Zero11098
    4/5,
    Good Mod! But fix nexusmods :I I have to login, if i want to download the newest patch :/
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      I've just provided an alternate download link on the front page.
  4. AskalCanrith
    AskalCanrith
    5/5,
    Excellent. however...I seriously wish You might include these mechs as place-ables...how cool would that be, having a ship's hold full of these mechs ready to unleash fury on the planet below.
  5. flameboy103
    flameboy103
    5/5,
    why can we not craft the new Rho mech?
  6. WingofTech
    WingofTech
    5/5,
    This mod is an amazing thing, the recipes have great balance so as not to be over-powered and the mechs are just beautiful things, they move very fluidly and the weapons systems are pretty epic for fighting in high action. So yeah, grab this mod and have a good time! :D

P.S. The author is really good with talking to the others about the mod! ;)
  7. nicaroso
    nicaroso
    5/5,
    Simply amazing. No other words describe this mod. Also doesn't hurt that I'm a metal gear solid fan, and this mod is like heaven.
  8. mummia
    mummia
    5/5,
    Top mod
  9. Freyon
    Freyon
    5/5,
    Simply amazing, each suit of armor feels unique and powerful. Truly a must-have for anyone that's a fan of mechs.
  10. pyro_670
    pyro_670
    5/5,
    An updated mod of this caliber calls for an updated rating: You win. It's really just that simple, its a 10/10. The gap from 1.00 to 1.02 is so substantial that its mind-blowing... Honestly, with this kind of work Chucklefish should be offering you a job...
  11. Cruxifer
    Cruxifer
    5/5,
    I've been hesitant to actually cast a rating on any of the mods so this is my first one. I can only say that it is breathtaking. You've earned 5/5 well deserved Stars.
  12. DarkPursuer
    DarkPursuer
    5/5,
    Sweet! Can't wait to see people doing a titanfall melee mayhem.
  13. Samet92
    Samet92
    5/5,
    Superb
  14. Dustyn
    Dustyn
    5/5,
    Very good mod! i love it! the one and only thing that is keeping me from getting this mod is the fact that its put up for download at the nexus website... that website keeps removing my account so i can never really get any mods there, and its annoying to get another account when it deletes it, and i can never get a supported server to get the mod to download anyway!... so i do ask why don't you put it up for download here, on this website, it would make it a lot more simple if it was, and it would save a big hassle
  15. fr3dMoC
    fr3dMoC
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    wow mannn are u crazy, i loved this mod ;D
  16. kurisu7885
    kurisu7885
    5/5,
    Just gave this mod a proper try out and am enjoying every second of it. I feel like a badass in one of these machines.
  17. doomweapon66
    doomweapon66
    2/5,
    The game crashes when I start to use the mech. Maybe an update will be made for a fix?
    1. TShinzon
      Author's Response
      Can you send me your Starbound.log file contents after a crash? Also, what other mods are you using?
  18. Mrmii21
    Mrmii21
    5/5,
    Outstanding mod. Keep up the good work, TShinzon!
  19. Tatsuya91
    Tatsuya91
    5/5,
    Just too awesome, and yet not easy to get either. i got full tier 10 set when i started to install mods, and i had to farm a lot of rubium.
    The mech energy consume is perfectly balanced as well.
    i would have loved rocket launchers over the grenade racks tho, but hey, its still awesome!.

is there a chance to get a "portable" or a smaller version of the railgun from the theta's mech? it was too freaking awesome to open tunnels where i could get in or mine with it.

I know there are a lot of drills/"lasers" mods for it, but i think nothing will ever beat that feeling from shooting a freaking railgun like this one!.

indeed a MUST HAVE mod.
  20. morbo
    morbo
    5/5,
    Well its official! We're switching over to the new XS Corp mechs for all our galactic terrorizing needs! Thank you so much, and if we come across your home planet we'll be sure to spare all XS corp employees.