1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corp. Mechs Continuation Beta 1.05+4 SG

XS Mechs for Spirited Giraffe

1. Pixel Cheese
    Pixel Cheese
    5/5,
    Version: Beta 1.05+3 UG
    I just need to put the modpak file on mods folder for the mod to work right?

1. SMT50001
      Author's Response
      > I just need to put the modpak file on mods folder for the mod to work right?
      Yes.
  2. Ebroin
    Ebroin
    5/5,
    Version: Beta 1.05+2 UG
    Install lights on the mechs, because we do not see much at night.

The mechs consumes too much energy.
  3. DimmaDunk
    DimmaDunk
    5/5,
    I can't believe you updated this mod, I was gonna be so sad if you had dropped it :'( My favourite mod so far!
  4. Dekadrachm
    Dekadrachm
    5/5,
    Good, if you need any help let me know.
  5. Sketch2347
    Sketch2347
    5/5,
    Version: Beta 1.05+1 UG
    I cannot wait for this, my only question is, are the techs being crafted at the robotic crafting table a permanent decision? ive heard changing techs around can mess with the player file and make it so you cant load a character if you remove or change a tech.
    1. SMT50001
      Author's Response
      No, crafting techs unlockers at robotic crafting table is not a permanent solution. But when it will be changed your savefiles will not be broken - .techitem files will stay untouched.
  6. junk007
    junk007
    5/5,
    good
  7. GilNen
    GilNen
    5/5,
    i'm waiting so long and finally it happened. Thanks guys!
  8. Dekadrachm
    Dekadrachm
    5/5,
    Great job, you passed me in the development, All I recommend is that you use a .aicommadfile and make the requirement to activate the command cost what your recipe for the mechs. Also maybe add a status effect for the mech that grants environmental immunity like breath protection, cold protection, and heat protection. While your at it add craft able batteries that restore your energy so your not screw when your on a planet and you run out of power, the batteries will make usage longer so players will not have to worry about power usage as long as they took extra batteries with them. Keep up the good work.
    1. SMT50001
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your advices. As for .aicommandfile, the way how techs are unlocked now is a temporary solution. I plan to add some kind of storyline in the mod later.
  9. GrayRains79
    GrayRains79
    5/5,
    One of the greatest mods for Starbound, and finally being updated for UG. Seeing this makes me so happy.
  10. ness87
    ness87
    5/5,
    Gods bless you, today, you make happy a lot of people.

Thanks
  11. JamesDF14
    JamesDF14
    5/5,
    Thanks to this mod, I realized pussy is overrated, mega robots are the best thing in the universe. Thank you for updating
  12. njtheboss
    njtheboss
    5/5,
    Version: Beta 1.05+0 UG
    i love you !!!!
  13. personatan222
    personatan222
    5/5,
    I miss this mod so much! this mod is one of the few that actually make mechs useful. Can't wait to use the lazer mining mech again!
  14. Cheezemaniac
    Cheezemaniac
    5/5,
    Great to hear this mod is being continued, it was one of my favorites in the Koala era.
  15. Dekadrachm
    Dekadrachm
    5/5,
    good job, me and the team i'm with fixed the theta mech and are using .aicommand to unlock the tech.