1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corp. Mechs Continuation Beta 1.05+4 SG

XS Mechs for Spirited Giraffe

1. AntonioDeathChef
    AntonioDeathChef
    2/5,
    Version: Beta 1.05+3 UG
    I was really glad to see a continuation of my favourite mod but it seems that only the sigma mechs actually work. All other mechs break, glitch into the floor and play the sound on loop when you try to use the main attack. It's a shame because I love this mod.
  2. The Scout Adventurer
    The Scout Adventurer
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, i love it but cant find any severs that use it, please link me to one if possible; thank you in advance.
  3. QShadow
    QShadow
    5/5,
    Works well, thx for the conversion for the newest verions.
  4. Razordrake
    Razordrake
    4/5,
    Love the Mods concept. As of 4/25/2015 - The only Mech the completely work are the Sigmas (Both Models.)

All the others bug out when you attempt to fire the RMB attack or if you try to engage the Hover. As Quithaniel stated the Mech seems to "despawn" but the sound plays constantly and the mechs sprite persists.

I was able to port back to the ship and switch the tech and it fixed itself. Really hope this is fixed soon as I absolutely love these mechs.

-Razordrake
  5. Quithaniel
    Quithaniel
    4/5,
    While I still love this mod, and it being one of my favourite, I do appreciate how this mod has been carried out by someone else for others to enjoy, I'm having 1 big problem.

A lot of the attacks for the robots seem to bug out, only tried with Rho and Ronin Rho mechs, as when I hold right click for the massive laser beam, it cuts out half way animation and half my suit falls into the ground or what ever I'm standing on, and the sound constantly plays, so I have to quit the game to fix myself.

Please fix this asap, BEST MOD EVER!
  6. TheLolingPain
    TheLolingPain
    5/5,
    Amazing mod, these mechs make you feel OP, Love these :3
  7. Sky-JadzZ
    Sky-JadzZ
    5/5,
    Nice!!!
  8. DarkGod
    DarkGod
    5/5,
    Can't believe it's back. Also, my favorite mech, the Ronin Rho, the melting laser makes monsters invincible. :c
  9. No 11 Kuroko
    No 11 Kuroko
    5/5,
    Can you make static place able versions of the mech, I wanna have a hangar full of them.
    1. SMT50001
      Author's Response
      I may do this, but later. I would like to fix the mod original functions (and that takes much time, because our team's main Lua coder (dobroivan) has some problems) before implementing something else.
  10. Wolfyy
    Wolfyy
    5/5,
    LOVE IT!!!
  11. clansittingducks
    clansittingducks
    5/5,
    Any way we can get the ability to recolor the mech suits?
    1. SMT50001
      Author's Response
      Original textures are not adapted to be recolored.
  12. neon_xeon
    neon_xeon
    5/5,
    My favourite mod now for latest version thanks :D
  13. Rundell
    Rundell
    5/5,
    Now for upbeat girafe - great
  14. enderboy54
    enderboy54
    5/5,
    is this updated to Upbeat Giraffe?
  15. lukaself
    lukaself
    5/5,
    The best reason I ever had to gather minerals !!
  16. domcing
    domcing
    5/5,
    *Gasp* Yes! XS Mechs for Upbeat Giraffe! Thanks so much for this continuation; I can once again reduce any obstacle into molten plasma!
  17. xXx25xXx
    xXx25xXx
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing :P
  18. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE! *railgun noises followed by death and destruction, also a glitch attempting to wilhelm scream* but in all seriousness, how have i not tried this mod before now?
  19. Brutus
    Brutus
    5/5,
    Weapons to surpass METAL GEAR!
  20. personatan222
    personatan222
    5/5,
    Can you fix a bug with the ronin rho mech? Whenever I use it 's lazer heat beam thing on the monsters, the monsters start glowing then they don't die. This also happens to npc, I came across a floran village and they won't take damage. Whenever I use my normal weapon however, I can kill them and they don't glow.
    1. SMT50001
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your bug report