1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated XS Corp. Mechs Continuation Beta 1.05+4 SG

XS Mechs for Spirited Giraffe

1. Eric Sheppard
    Eric Sheppard
    5/5,
    Version: Beta 1.05+3 SG
    This is an excellent port for the most part (Barring the aforementioned Ronin Rho mech laser bug, which has been reported and is known).

I only have one complaint/request: That the mechs be made to have a low/null energy draw so that the operator can ride them indefinitely at top tiers of armor.
  2. totalgamer561
    totalgamer561
    5/5,
    The mechs really are something. they may be a bit hard to craft but its worth it. my only complaint is that the ronin really don't damage anything except the terrain.
  3. gbug
    gbug
    5/5,
    I think this mod is extremely awesome because, well, it adds mechs that help! Although it may be hard to craft, they are freaking giant mechs!
  4. EpicMontage
    EpicMontage
    4/5,
    still need a few fixes
    the ronin mech still have a bug
    it doesnt do any dmg and when i disable my character dont do any dmg
  5. Vortez
    Vortez
    4/5,
    Very good except the mechs use ALOT of energy ;_; 4,9/5
  6. qwertyuiopasdfghjkl
    qwertyuiopasdfghjkl
    5/5,
    i LOVE this mod, but would you like to create more mech or maybe some exosuit or maybe mutated mech ?
  7. Mr.Pingvin
    Mr.Pingvin
    5/5,
    NO BUGS THX BRO YOU A SUPER
  8. boundman897
    boundman897
    5/5,
    OH MY GOD,i have been waiting this update!!
    thanks!
  9. khaiminh2001
    khaiminh2001
    5/5,
    very good mod for DESTRUCTION, but ya need to fix Ronin mech, it doesnt deal any damage
  10. bulinean
    bulinean
    5/5,
    2015 Update
  11. whackedsnake
    whackedsnake
    1/5,
    Version: Beta 1.05+3 UG
    mod wont work even when i follow the instrucshions
  12. CarthBlaze
    CarthBlaze
    4/5,
    Its good actually excellent! Only a few things the Theta and the Ronin Rho mech need to be fixed when you activate their main attack they "sink" into the ground. Thank You...
  13. nedep
    nedep
    5/5,
    amazing
  14. Etho's mod testing
    Etho's mod testing
    4/5,
    I give 4 of 5 mainly because the mod itself has a lot of glitches but why 4 stars and not 3 for too many glitches? ... it's an awesome mod and the extra star is for future bug fixes. still awesome mod keep up the great work
  15. thomasZaurand
    thomasZaurand
    3/5,
    well to be fair the lasers just glitch the game so not so amazing
  16. OpfahLetsPlay
    OpfahLetsPlay
    5/5,
    AWESOME!!! Can you please update it to Spirited Giraffe? And i got an idea for a new Mech = An "Infiltrator" Mech (could be as tall as the Rho mech the one who shoots a laser out of his arm) So the infiltrator can cloak so enemys wont see you and it can have EMP grenades for stunning enemys and without what wouldnt an Infiltrator be complete? Right! A fast shooting MP for the mech! Hope you will give this Mech here a chance :)
  17. shardstar3
    shardstar3
    4/5,
    Its good but the mechs that fire lasers seem to break when the laser is fired
    but most of the other mechs work
    so keep up the good work
  18. GlowMan11
    GlowMan11
    5/5,
    also the creator should fix bugs plz I really want this mod working for the new update
  19. B. Arty
    B. Arty
    3/5,
    This needs more fixes though.
    Somehow i cant unlock the pirated rho mech, even if i already have the rho mech.
    The ronin rho is useless. When you fire the main arm, It does no damage to monsters nor NPC. And after that, I lost damage dealing ability for a while.
    This mods still needs lots and lots of work.
  20. nomad2001
    nomad2001
    2/5,
    It would be an easy 5 star but only 2 of the mechs work. Please fix the rho mechs