1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Xan Union Cargo Cruiser 1.4

The Xan Union Cargo Cruiser for stable Release

Tags:
  1. Nyxtus
    Nyxtus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Big ship, customizable, and the author managed to fix the Avali Race issue I was having. Damned good mod. Recommended for those who want a real space base.
  2. temmieiii
    temmieiii
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    Welp. I can say only one. This is a BIG. F***NG. CARGO. SHIP. And he is beautiful.
  3. DiaStoneCZ
    DiaStoneCZ
    5/5,
    Version: 1.20
    i really wanted this ship for 1.0 but it was outdated and removing the blockkey made it work but it was broken so i used my zero experience with modding and tried to update it for 1.0 but even when i understood how it works i just couldnt modify the blockkey and block images for it to work and it was really difficult for me to find out whats wrong(i replaced old colors and rewrote the blockkey a little) so could you please tell me what did i do wrong? btw thanks for doing all of this