1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Wow Crossover (WIP) V0.02

Weapons from Azeroth crossing over into Starbound...

1. agmoyer
    This is kinda small for now but I am still working on it...

To craft the weapons you must craft the "Loot Crate" which is 10 Wood Planks and you can find this loot crate in your crafting bench.

The weapons added so far are exact names I found them to have on Wowhead...

- Basic Axe
    - Worn Hatchet
    - Large Axe
    - Tabar
    - Two-Handed Sword
    - Basic Broadsword
    - Duskbringer
    - Filthy Paw
    - Militia Warhammer
    - Wooden Mallet
    - Xu'tenash, Glaive of Ruin
    - Tournament Gladiator's Pike
    - Tal'rak, Bloody Skull of the Thunderlords
    - Britomart's Jagged Pike
    - Fortune
    - Soulblade of the Breaking Storm
    - Malevolent Gladiator's Slicer
    - Firethorn Mindslicer
    - Frostreaper
    - Tournament Gladiator's Mageblade

Every weapon is at the moment 4 wood planks each as it is easy to obtain and I was not sure what to put for these. I like my weapons to be easy to get so you can just enjoy them and have fun rather than grind all day for them.

If you find one or more of these weapons either too weak or strong then comment in the discussion page and I'll try to adjust them.

Want me to try and create a specific weapon next? Than please comment in the discussion page with a Wowhead link to the weapon and I'll give it a try.

Why Wowhead? Because they have an awesome 3D model viewer that helps me so much when creating these weapons.

Note : Yes, most of these are very basic weapons from the game but that is because I thought I'd work my way up a bit. I soon realized that would be far to dull so I started making some higher level weapons for low level weapons in-game to make it more interesting.
    fist02.png fist03.png fist04.png fist05.png fist06.png fist01.png sword05.png sword06.png spear01.png spear02.png spear03.png spear04.png sword01.png sword02.png sword03.png sword04.png
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    llChukYll likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Replacements & Adjustments

Recent Reviews

1. Mushi26
    Mushi26
    4/5,
    Version: V0.02
    Nice selection of weapons. Hope to see more legendaries like Frostmorne or the bow from Sunwell.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I'll eventually get back to this again just been gaming lately.
  2. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    4/5,
    This is pretty awesome too :)

Might not actually use them though,
    since it's a Sci-Fi game instead of a fantasy game.
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, That's Okay I just enjoy sharing my work with others to enjoy.
  3. RainbowChiken
    RainbowChiken
    5/5,
    Where to throw?
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Throw what?
  4. llChukYll
    llChukYll
    5/5,
    me encanta si por favor pudieras meter un par de armas de Mist of Pandaria por que hay una daga que parece de ahi haha Nice Job ♥
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Glad you like it, I am on a small break for now but will be making many, many, many more weapons in the future.
  5. cheatoz
    cheatoz
    5/5,
    The models themselves are just fantastic! The moves though..
    While two-handed weapons work as they should, I just hate those tiny 1-handed swings made by badass swords
    1. agmoyer
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I have been having fun making the weapons. I hardly use the two handers myself because the animations for them are rather small. I am not good at animating so my abilities are quite limited.