1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Woggles! 2018-02-10

Magical colorful shorty aliens!

1. Tinypause
    Tinypause
    5/5,
    Version: 2018-02-10
    I love this mod! I love the concept of a being that is usually cared for by another going Absolutely Crazy and exploring the galaxy. I enjoy the different way armor and weapon crafting is handled, and I enjoy the item's descriptions. I thoroughly recommend this mod for anyone who would be interested.
  2. kingrec
    kingrec
    4/5,
    kinda breaks the immersion but still pretty good
  3. Sparklink
    Sparklink
    4/5,
    I love these little creatures, they are adorable. That ship made me laugh with its purely silly look. Mods that have characters different than the normal 2 by 4 size are extremely rare. Starbound already has sparkly rainbow capes, shimmery rainbow swords, and rainbow spewing gnome guns on its own.
    I can not wait to see the kinds of strange weapons, armors, and furniture of happiness that this will have. To sum it up "one of a kind, in every way."
  4. Saint Apollyon
    Saint Apollyon
    4/5,
    Perfect, astounding, anyone who says otherwise is a Coward (jk but this is really cute, I hope to see more shenanigans with this)
  5. Higgs Bonbon
    Higgs Bonbon
    1/5,
    I feel this is sloppy, clashes heavily with the sci-fi theming, and is more or less just furbait. I will commend you on the player dimensions changes, however, the only other mod I've seen do that is the penguins one. Obviously drastic changes like this require heavy adaptation with existing armor not matching the spritesheet.
    1. G.Xyon
      Author's Response
      t h a n k y o u !
  6. TheNuki
    TheNuki
    4/5,
    Adorable and refreshing, this mod is already showing great promise. Hopefully, there will be added more colors, hairdos and even clothing since the three block frame makes woggels look silly in vanilla cloths.