1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. Aninass101
    Aninass101
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.2
    I've used this mod before and I love the artwork of this mod, but somehow it is not working now. Is it incompatible with any other mods?
  2. Poddles
    Poddles
    5/5,
    Now I can play my bunny girl here too! Only one maybe problem so far in that I can't seem to craft the tier 6 armor. My Accelerator's Table won't show it. Otherwise this is a great mod that I hope will get future updates <3
  3. Lauville
    Lauville
    4/5,
    A gorgeous mod that brings true-to-source materials and content to the vanilla game. I just wish it wasn't kinda dead.
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review. I'm very sorry I've yet to put out a completed update. While I have a substantial amount created but unreleased, I still have much to do to meet many goals of the next update. Admittedly I've been distracted by a lot of goings on in life, but I don't want to call it quits. Still intend on giving this mod more well rounded updates.
  4. SSirin
    SSirin
    5/5,
    Love this mod so much. Dying for the next update.
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      I’m so glad it’s very dear to you. An update is still being worked on. I hope to have it out as soon as possible, but I’m trying to fit a lot of what they’ve been lacking into it!
  5. Sakura Aurora Lunaris
    Sakura Aurora Lunaris
    5/5,
    Really enjoying this modpack
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      I’m very glad you’re enjoying it ^_^
  6. peserval
    peserval
    5/5,
    amazing
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      So glad you like it! More to come!
  7. Guadaña
    Guadaña
    5/5,
    This mod is very detailed and with far more content I would've expected from a race mod. I'll be following it closely! I recommend using Frackin Races with this.
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you. I highly appreciate your kind review!
  8. Kyttynjirr
    Kyttynjirr
    5/5,
    I actually don't play Final Fantasy - never have played any of them, but this is just so beautiful and wonderfully done that I had to have it. I've definitely not been disappointed! The sprite and pixel work is simply lovely, and it's clear that a lot of thought has gone into this mod's development. Thanks so much for sharing this with the community! I look forward to the continuing development!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Wow, thank you kindly for your compliments. It means a lot in continuing my work that what I’ve done is appreciated so.
  9. vesstemona
    vesstemona
    5/5,
    Hi, I just wanted to say I love your mod. I had to download and rate because it felt right to praise the wonderful work you've done here.

My sincerest thanks.
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for your kind review and rating. Much appreciated, as are you!
  10. Seluvia
    Seluvia
    5/5,
    I'm really enjoying this Mod. I would like to know if there's any other that makes it more compatible with make "the universe a cuter place!"
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you, I’m glad you’re enjoying it! I’m uncertain if there is something that increases that compatibility.
  11. Khioni
    Khioni
    5/5,
    This mod is great, and actually inspired me to start making my own race mod! (Ivalice Moogles, kupo!) We need more FF mods like this. Just imagine finding the other FF12/Tactics races across the galaxy while playing Starbound!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the stellar review! So glad that you're working on a moogle race! Everyone will love it!
  12. WOOLOO
    WOOLOO
    5/5,
    gonna be honest, never used it, but i downloaded it just so i could make a review saying this all looks AMAZING and im looking forward to when it gets really fleshed out and when my computer can handle another mod.
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thanks a bunch for downloading and rating! I really appreciate your kind words, and I’m very glad you like the mod. I hope to create a lot more for the Viera in the next few months, so stay tuned!
  13. Zenima
    Zenima
    5/5,
    Version: Tenants Rework Beta +
    I play through the steam launcher, just wanted to come to the source and let you know how much I enjoy this race. I like how well done the sprites are and how much custom stuff is added. I used to mainly use the Avali, but the with the recent update I now use this race more than all others. I am definitely looking forward to the next update!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for traveling here from Steam to rate and review! So few people visit here in comparison to Steam’s page for the Viera, so I really appreciate that you took the extra time to give come here and give me this very kind rating and review. I’m very happy that you’re enjoying the Viera and am looking forward to providing even more content in the future. Thank you again!
  14. お茶Mi's
    お茶Mi's
    5/5,
    I adore Fran from Final Fantasy and with this mod my life is complete, everything is just soo Gorgeous you did an Amazing job~!!! *p*
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for your kind rating and review. Very much appreciated, and I’m so glad you’re enjoying the mod!
  15. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    You've done a fantastic job implementing this race into the game and would look all that gorgeous pixel art! I'm looking forward to the ships' final look. :D
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much for your kind words and rating! It is much appreciated!
  16. Kohnnair
    Kohnnair
    5/5,
    Version: Tile Fix & More
    A m a z i n g
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you ^_^ So glad you're enjoying it!
  17. Overthrowthegovernmet
    Overthrowthegovernmet
    5/5,
    Thanks for updating this mod i really love it
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the stellar rating and review! I'm very happy to continue to add to the Viera until completion!
  18. SushiFish404
    SushiFish404
    5/5,
    This is an excellent md ^w^ definitely bigger than most of the ones I download. Where can I find the sword and crossbow?
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry I've been in dire need of updating my mod page imagery to match the current build after all the changes I've made. The weapons have been removed for now but once I complete the ship I'll be able to fully focus on gearing the Viera. Thank you for your kind words and rating. Very much appreciated!
  19. sayter
    sayter
    5/5,
    Version: Waystone Addition
    Inspired me to actually create a character of a custom race. This rarely happens with me. Loving the sprite improvement since you first started, and the crafting tables seem solid and well defined. Keep it up!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Wow, thank you so very much! As an admirer of your work, I am truly humbled by your very kind words and rating. I'm so glad you like what I've created so far ^_^ Thank you again!
  20. DarkGirl62500
    DarkGirl62500
    5/5,
    Version: Fuel Hatch UI Fix
    Nice work good luck to finish this mod , He his incredible for me :D , the pixel art of the armor and cosmetics :D
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I'll finish what I started for sure!