1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. Drevun
    Drevun
    4/5,
    Version: Pleased Chocobo 2
    i really enjoy this mod but the missing tiered armors are kind of a buzz kill. Everything else is great, love all the custom blocks to build with, love the customization for the characters.
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Those armors are only missing due to Starbound changing the item names in the files in a recent update. I've been waiting to upload the patch to fix it, because there's some additional content I'm packing into the next update that I'm still working on. If you meant completely custom tiered armors are missing (besides the three I completed early on) they've had placeholders, mainly due to a major change I'll be making to gear. Anyhow, sorry for the buzz kill :/
  2. NayNayY
    NayNayY
    5/5,
    Every time there's an update i'm left with my jaw on the floor from the creativity and detail that goes into even the smallest thing - I was looking to get back into Starbound after the recent stable update, and what better way than as the Viera of the Stars <3 Keep up the amazing work!
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you, as always, NayNay! Glad to see you're still playing! ^_^
  3. SpaceApple
    SpaceApple
    5/5,
    My favourite race mod. The chocobo pets are super cute.
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you ^_^ So glad you like it!
  4. Makein
    Makein
    5/5,
    Waiting for npc spawners!
    Only playing with this race (Sad that they cant jump high)
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the great rating! Yeah, jump height for the Viera is something I've been playing with for a while now. I'd like to implement it in the future!
  5. Agentbla
    Agentbla
    5/5,
    Really nice mod, but for some reason the game always crashes when i try to use the Viera Kitchen counter
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Are you using the most recent update? That issue was corrected with my latest update ^_^ Thank you for the review and rating!
  6. SilverLancer
    SilverLancer
    4/5,
    Version: Pleased Chocobo
    I have one GIGANTIC issue with this mod that I now realize

Author you are gonna have to include attack boosts with the custom armor because the damage overhauls have made it a necessity for the most part, and currently vieran armor doesn't help enough when you hit for barely over 20 with a titanium tier warhammer
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      I had no idea that armors had changed recently, so that's why they are the way they are. Updating now to fix this with the three custom tier armors that I've made.
  7. kyajin22
    kyajin22
    5/5,
    Version: Pleased Chocobo!
    thanks for the update i love the race and pets.. but i would love to see ridable chocobos as chocobos are epic
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Chocobo mounts sold by Gurdy the Moogle (from FFXII) will be added soon ^_^
  8. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Great job Amazon! I love the fencer outfit and the Chocobo pets are adorable!
  9. SilverLancer
    SilverLancer
    5/5,
    This race is damn cool, but I can't for the life of me remember seeing them at any point in Final Fantasy VI or VII and its just eating away at me considering how highly I regard VI

Good Job mod author you've done a fine work here, and should be proud of this result
  10. Danwoo21
    Danwoo21
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Wow, beautiful mod with so much stuff! Love all the different building pieces that you provide. Makes it feel like the race is supposed to there.
  11. PinkMawile
    PinkMawile
    5/5,
    Beautifully animated and great colors
  12. MeowTenore
    MeowTenore
    5/5,
    Woah. This is pretty epic! Love the armors! Thanks for this.
  13. thegoresucker300
    thegoresucker300
    4/5,
    Great mod but my problem is that Nanzie's doesn't appear.
    WHY?!
    (Sorry if my English isn't good , it is not my first language.)
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      lol I really hope that's not why you gave me a four star rating. Nanzie's is a craftable and placeable shop. You craft it at the Viera woodworking table. It does *not* appear at the outpost!
  14. Renjmon
    Renjmon
    4/5,
    Good
  15. Starscraper
    Starscraper
    4/5,
    Holy cow! Epic work done here! Can't wait to see the complete version!
  16. jm401
    jm401
    5/5,
    I have long been obsessed with this race though I'm not a huge fan of the FF universe. I am beyond ecstatic about this mod and it's hands down my favorite mod. Thank you sooooooooooo much.
  17. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    5/5,
    Simply the most worked and updated race on the Starbound Universe, the ammount of items, customization, furniture, styles and detail put into this absolutely beautiful custom race is astonishing, a big thank you to the author for their continued support and development of this race, all the work that is seen almost from start is enought testimony of the love and effort thats been put into it.
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      Your review really means a lot, Corrigane! A lot of myself has gone into this mod, and I'm so happy that so many of you love and appreciate it so. I always remember a belief, that I think the Japanese have: If you put so much of your love and yourself into what you create, you give your creation a spirit of it's own :)
  18. soroga
    soroga
    5/5,
    most enjoyable keep up the good work
  19. Vaatii
    Vaatii
    5/5,
    <3
  20. BIOSLuke
    BIOSLuke
    5/5,
    FFXII is my top favorite game of all time, this is so awesome ^-^
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      Author's Response
      So glad you're a fan of XII and enjoying this mod!