1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [WIP] Particle Effect Hats 1.01

Hats with particle effects (think TF2 Unusuals)

1. Jester87
    !!! PARTICLE EFFECT HATS !!!

Mod v 1.01
    Starbound Beta v. Angry Koala

Hey guys! This is my first mod ever and should be pretty self explanatory. This is a work in progress, but I plan on adding at least a few more hats. If you think a particular particle effect would be awesome, let me know and I may end up making it.

I figured out that custom particle effects can be added to just about any item, and so I created a Flaming Top Hat as an example. Please feel free to tinker with and modify to your heart's content.

Upcoming Version Teaser:

Flaming Top Hat:

++How To Install++

I've included all of the relevant folders, but you'll need to add it to player.config and create a recipe in order to install this mod.

++Changelog++

Version 1.01 - Fixed Flaming Top Hat so that effect should show while in vanity slot

Version 1.00 - Added Flaming Top Hat

LazyOrange likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. kidthig
    kidthig
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    love it please make future updates for this :)