1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated [WIP] Cruiser Ships - A suite of cruisers for each race 1.1

This mod is a work in progress and it will likely take me a while to complete.

1. Xuhybrid
    [WIP] Cruiser Ships - A suite of cruisers for each race

This mod is a work in progress and it will likely take me a while to complete. For now i have finished the Apex ship and all of the photoshop files i used for construction will make it much easier to do the other races. However, i am tired, and lacking enthusiasm right now. For now i'd just like to share the work completed so far!

Note - This mod alters your default starting items, giving you some modern platforms to build with.

[​IMG]

Progress
    • Apex - Completed!
    • Avian
    • Floran
    • Glitch
    • Human
    • Hylotl
    I hope you enjoy my Cruiser class ship(s), inspired by WarStalkeR's screenshot.
    More will be added over time so keep an eye out for more if you like this.

If you are having trouble downloading try; http://www.mediafire.com/download/6030k55ko0jy8o6/cruiserships.zip

Images

1. example.png
    DrKirk, ecips, Vandigra and 8 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Added stairs to the Apex ship design

Recent Reviews

1. vereonix
    vereonix
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Causes a "Client-server Connection no longer valid" Error, I had to change "Offended" to "Furious" as its out of date, but now Starbound will launch but I can't even enter single player.
  2. ShadowEmerald
  3. iNooKiii
    iNooKiii
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Multiplayer plz ! :(
    1. Xuhybrid
      Author's Response
      If your friends install the mod too, it will work in multiplayer! That's a limitation of the game unfortunately.