1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Wild Things 0.0.8c (Spirited Giraffe)

Become a Survivalist! Setup camp and hunt and gather from new animals and plants plus more!

1. Wild Things - #0.0.8c - HOTFIX

Armed Mosquito
    Wild Things - #0.0.8c - HOTFIX

The hotfixes are released to resolve specific major issues that are caught these are typically game breaking and will cause a crash. Hotfix is like a emergency band aid these are never intended released and will not contain many changes. Many thanks to @ForgivenStar and @Incredipede!

Major Bugs Squashed
    Spot a bug while playing the latest version? Report the issue to me before the next update release to help me get a fix out sooner! The following below are bugs that have been corrected.
    • Starting quest stated you should create a campfire however due to recent changes you only need to gather a Plant Fibre to continue.
    • Going to a Frigid Ocean Biome would cause a crash or whenever a mission would spawn the spawn groups from Frigid Ocean Biomes. Also known as the Arctic Biome.
    • Fish were crashing the game when dropping a looped pool.
    • The title screen graphics typography had a raised “I” in “Wild Things” this has been fixed.
Return to update list...